Reaction score
Viper_12.JPG

Viper_13.JPG

Viper_14.JPG

Viper_15.JPG

Viper_8.JPG

Viper_10.JPG

Viper_7.JPG

For some reason, I didn't take any pix of my headunit, but I have the Clarion dvd player as the head unit. My second amp is located inside the "cubby hole" to power my mids and tweets...

Very nice!!! We like the red glow!!!

What did you use to achieve the glow? I have been thinking of putting some little 6" LED strips under mine too.

is that a 10 inch you have there or are you just happy to see me? hey is that box to big (air space wise) for that speaker?

looks amazing

Gotta tell ya...a bit jealous here...that looks awesome:rock:

that is a sick setup, im running a custom box under the seat of my qc next month, already have the aftermarket headunit and amps......................a word of advice for anyone looking to upgrade their systems, its a huuuuuge pain in the arse...................let an expert do it and make sure they have worked around the infinity system before ( or bose) cause everything must be bypassed and if its a first timer he will have your truck for 2 days, i learned the hard way. When the box goes in i will post pics

ntw0rk said:
Very nice!!! We like the red glow!!!

What did you use to achieve the glow? I have been thinking of putting some little 6" LED strips under mine too.

Yep, red led strips. One under each side of the dash and another under each seat. At night, it is SO nice. It's great to be able to see the floor.

dragon said:
is that a 10 inch you have there or are you just happy to see me? hey is that box to big (air space wise) for that speaker?

The enclosure that the subwoofer itself is in,,, is hand molded fiberglass. The enclosure itself is quite small. The box was built around it. I just wanted everything to fit flush.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back