Bremerton Raceway

tinygiants

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went racing tonight.

It was a lot harder than I expected. Getting off the line with any consitency will be tough.

My first run was a 14.2. I was dissapointed.
My next run was a 13.6. Better, but I expected more.
Run 7 was a 13.126. Almost where I wanted to be.

Run 7
60' 2.186
1/8 8.621
1/8 mph 86.43
1/4 13.126
1/4 mph 109.99

I will be going back. I know I got a 12 in her. On a cooler day for sure, since it was quite warm today (by WA standards). I am also not convinced my new ROE tunes are where they need to be. Truck sure was running rich. I will have to look into that more.

Glad you shared! Keep workin on it :rock: :dancing:

tinygiants said:
I went racing tonight.

It was a lot harder than I expected. Getting off the line with any consitency will be tough.

Run 7
60' 2.186
1/8 8.621
1/8 mph 86.43
1/4 13.126
1/4 mph 109.99

I will be going back. I know I got a 12 in her. On a cooler day for sure, since it was quite warm today (by WA standards). I am also not convinced my new ROE tunes are where they need to be. Truck sure was running rich. I will have to look into that more.

The blower hit's hard doesn't it... my first few passes I slid half way down the track...:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:. How is the bog off the line? What rpm you launch at? The truck is tuned rich by ROE, and I believe there is some further gains to be achieved from it. You run the Meth? I have been running the Meth and without, and I can tell you...I like running the without Meth tune better:dontknow: How were your operating temps?
Stock rubber will keep you out of the deep 12's

The elevation you guys are dealing with definitely warrants relocating! The job market in the Charlotte area is booming.:D

outnumbered said:
The elevation you guys are dealing with definitely warrants relocating! The job market in the Charlotte area is booming.:D

good find me a job and im there. wait, im already there workin, but still livin in jerz, whats wrong with me??????

nice passes:D :D :D if it were black you'd be in the 12's :D :D :D :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Stanimal said:
good find me a job and im there. wait, im already there workin, but still livin in jerz, whats wrong with me??????

nice passes:D :D :D if it were black you'd be in the 12's :D :D :D :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

With what you're doing, you could live anywhere, so come on down!

Cal tracs for sure will reduce your 60' times...drop to the 1.7 or 1.8 area and you are in the 12's...

Good runs for your first time out...NBT is correct, to get to the 11's or low 12's street tires need to give way to something else. Just too much tq and hp to maintain traction...I have been successful in launching, hitting 2nd lightly and then in my enthusiasm hitting third too hard and spinning for two or three seconds before realizing that I had blown another run...of course I only run in the 14's with Stinker.

I know this truck has high 11's in her as she sit's...I am just too cautious right now to run her that hard in my current situation.
All that is needed Roy (after you heat the M&H's) is cool weather...getting out of the hole at 5K (with good track prep)...power shift second, and nailing third... your there... sounds easy doesn't it?:D

tinygiants said:
I went racing tonight.

Run 7
60' 2.186
1/8 8.621
1/8 mph 86.43
1/4 13.126
1/4 mph 109.99

I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT FOR SURE THAT WITH A S/C THAT IT WOULD BE RUNNING FASTER TIMES. NOT THAT I AM KNOCKING UR S/C , CAUSE I DEF AM GOING TO GET ONE , BUT RICE EATER IS RUNNING 11'S WITH JUST NOS. GOOD LUCK, I WANNA SEE THOSE TIME GET BETTER AND FASTER!

outnumbered said:
With what you're doing, you could live anywhere, so come on down!

stinks tryin to get me down there :D :D but with the company i work for based out of jersey, its kinda hard unless i find a job down there :dontknow:

2ndchance said:
I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT FOR SURE THAT WITH A S/C THAT IT WOULD BE RUNNING FASTER TIMES. NOT THAT I AM KNOCKING UR S/C , CAUSE I DEF AM GOING TO GET ONE , BUT RICE EATER IS RUNNING 11'S WITH JUST NOS. GOOD LUCK, I WANNA SEE THOSE TIME GET BETTER AND FASTER!

I'm not sure Chad has hit 11's yet on the spray...thought his best was 12.2:dontknow: but I think that was on the 150 shot...and I know he can hit 175 shot on his set up... that should get him there.:dontknow: :rock:
I lost this entire racing season, so I am not as steady or consistent as the previous year...so it cost me. Plus the addition of the SC changed everything.
:rock:

...I don't get it, I was at baytown and a qc w/ headers pcm flash and a cat delete went 12.8??? Are these 6000$$ Superchargers really worth it?

BigRed460 said:
...I don't get it, I was at baytown and a qc w/ headers pcm flash and a cat delete went 12.8??? Are these 6000$$ Superchargers really worth it?

Traction is the issue...the Roe comes on so strong that getting the power to the pavement is the issue...and the answer is yes to your question.

Red, I think the other problem is elevation. I would love to see a quad cab with a sc and without nitrous run at sea level.

Prof said:
Traction is the issue...the Roe comes on so strong that getting the power to the pavement is the issue...and the answer is yes to your question.

Even with traction being bad, the trap speeds tend to show a significant increase with the superchargers. HP = higher trap speeds.

outnumbered said:
Red, I think the other problem is elevation. I would love to see a quad cab with a sc and without nitrous run at sea level.

Bremerton is at Sea Level....there is a Naval Base right there.

I miss the pacNW...used to live in Bellevue....I picked my chick up from Poulsbo too....nice people out there:rock:

Your truck def has 12's in her on street tires...keep at it and nail a launch and you are there.

No 11's yet for me yet.....12.0 only once on a 150 shot....I tried a 175 shot and ran slower time w/ more mph caus I was :burnout:

I was on 22" street tires.

I feel that with more practice, I can get a 12 out of the truck as it sits.

My lightening buddy was there last night, and he was commenting on the poor track conditions. Last week he was hitting 13.0's all night, and last night he was hitting 13.3's. He was not the only one commenting. Quite a few of us lit the tires at the mid track point. My local track only preps the first part of the track for test and tune. They prep quite a bit more for race days.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back