Pistol Grip Shifter

kyle's srt10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a pistol grip handle that I got with my gen IV shifter. I had it painted to match my truck. I am switching to the jedi shifter so I no longer need this one. It should fit any x-metal shifter.I will take $80 with shipping for itkyle's pics 004.JPG

My buddy Dom will most likely take that off your hands, he's @ work right now but except a PM this evening.

newmexicoviper said:
My buddy Dom will most likely take that off your hands, he's @ work right now but except a PM this evening.

Sounds good man:rock:

Bump!! I kinda let this on slip through the crack. Any of you who was interested if you still are just shoot me a pm over;) If not it's still for sale or trade for a jedi handle:D

kyle's srt10 said:
This is a pistol grip handle that I got with my gen IV shifter. I had it painted to match my truck. I am switching to the jedi shifter so I no longer need this one. It should fit any x-metal shifter.I will take $80 with shipping for itView attachment 17256
it's weird, i can only see some of these attched pics after i quote the post ???:dontknow:

BUMP... I would prefer a trade with someone with the jedi handle;) To the ones that were interested shoot me another pm I deleted all mine:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back