Special blend of Meth for SC

nycstev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone at the nats mentioned some one has a specialblend of meth?

I used quite bit on my RT to the Nats:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :rock: :rock:

Steve I just use the Advanced Auto purple windshield washer...the stuff that is safe to -30 degrees.

You can use zero degree windshield washer fluid. Lately I'be been ordering "Boost Juice" from these guys:

http://www.snowperformance.net/product.php?pk=3

A little pricier, but it is formulated for boosted engines and hopefully there is better quality control over the contents.

Prof, I've been told by a reliable source that windshield wiper fluid rated for sub-zero temps has small quantities of ethylene glycol, which in the long term could burn a glazing over the cylinder walls and chambers.

I just buy a 5 gallon jug o' meth online and mix it with 5 gallons of distilled water....presto 6 month supply

SRT-MIKE said:
You can use zero degree windshield washer fluid. Lately I'be been ordering "Boost Juice" from these guys:

http://www.snowperformance.net/product.php?pk=3

A little pricier, but it is formulated for boosted engines and hopefully there is better quality control over the contents.

Prof, I've been told by a reliable source that windshield wiper fluid rated for sub-zero temps has small quantities of ethylene glycol, which in the long term could burn a glazing over the cylinder walls and chambers.

Had not heard that! Thanks.

Anyone just put in 100% methonal? With my line of work i have full access to 99.9% pure.. :D the good shitake mushroom stuff!

I've been using that and a little bit of washer fluid (60/40), i have two jugs of windshield and a couple 5 gallon cans of meth.

Ram From Hell said:
Is it worth the risk of a fire you cannot see in daylight?:dontknow:
I thought that the water was actually a good thing for the cooling effect.

Ram From Hell said:
Is it worth the risk of a fire you cannot see in daylight?:dontknow:
You almost don't wanna see what we do at work then... The oilfield in Alberta is one big unmoderated playground,, can't even count the number of guys i've seen filling methanol containers while smoking.... it's just silly, but good luck telling them different. Grade 10 education making 100K a year.. :dontknow:

Nowwhat said:
it is....turns out 50/50 results in the most effective cooling....

Guess i should try a 50 water 50 meth mix... i doubt i was putting enough water, i just figured more meth would be better.

Had a stroker Harley that ran on straight meth...not far but quickly...started it in the van one day, noticed heat...and the carpet started turning black...had a fire that I could not see...fortunately it was a small one, and there was snow on the ground...just kept putting snow on the black spots!

Loved the blue flames that came out of the exhaust pipes when I geared down at night...

Thanks for all the input. How about all this water in the engine, how good is that?Even though water vapor is a byproduct of HC combustion is this extra water any different than lets say having a day when the humidy is 100?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back