x-metal Mids for sale

05RamSRTkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well damn Im pissed. No shop in town here will install the mids even under the table so unfortunately I have to get rid of them. they come complete with 02 Sims and all. Here are some pics

oh yea they are X-metal Mids :)

mids3.jpg

mids2.jpg

mids1.jpg

sorry they are bad quality my phone doesnt take good pics and my brother has my camera. Anyways Im not sure how much these things go for as I got mine with exhaust from a member on the site here.

so make offers please. Thanks

05RamSRTkid said:
well damn Im pissed. No shop in town here will install the mids even under the table so unfortunately I have to get rid of them. they come complete with 02 Sims and all. Here are some pics

oh yea they are X-metal Mids :)

mids3.jpg

mids2.jpg

mids1.jpg

sorry they are bad quality my phone doesnt take good pics and my brother has my camera. Anyways Im not sure how much these things go for as I got mine with exhaust from a member on the site here.

so make offers please. Thanks
just install them yourself-its not that difficult just take your time

200 shipped? if so, dibs! (a set just sold for 175)

yea i had thought about installing them myself but there has been a crackdown lately on exhausts here in my town. It just isnt worth the time. Im just takin the hit and gettin rid of them. Lettin someone else get better use out of them.

they are not completely sold as of yet but I do have an offer and must hold them until I hear from the buyer. oh and I do like the sound of the magnaflows. Not as loud as without the cats but it is definately an improvement

Man,hate to hear that.You could bring them down here and I gaurantee you I will get them installed . Or,if you sell them,I can always get you a set made while you wait at the local shop.No hassles out here in the boonies.:D

haha thanks. unfortunatley there is plenty of hassle here in good ole fredneck MD. with just the magnaflow Im already being folloed by the police sherifs and state troopers.

oh update, they are currently sold. Just workin out the finer details. Thanks again everyone and have a safe Labor day weekend :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back