X-METAL & JMB NOSty setup

WAZZSUP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gary did the NOS setup last winter as well as some other goodies earlier this summer. I had wanted to get some powder coating done and from the reviews of JMB's work it was a very easy choice. I am pleased at how the system came together in function as well as looks. Thanks to both guys on great service and quality.

NOS3.jpg

NOS2.jpg

NOS.jpg

x2.jpg

X1.jpg

x3.jpg

x4.jpg

WAZZSUP said:
.....you and I should have just split a truck
I dont know your truck looks a whole lot better then mine,but its a good idea.:rock: :rock: :rock:

WAZZSUP said:
Gary did the NOS setup last winter as well as some other goodies earlier this summer. I had wanted to get some powder coating done and from the reviews of JMB's work it was a very easy choice. I am pleased at how the system came together in function as well as looks. Thanks to both guys on great service and quality.

Noticed you have a pusher e-fan. What benefit do you see from it? I'm considering one for quicker cool downs at the track but saw posted somewhere that the truck was running a bit warmer on the highway because of the obstruction in front of the radiator. I live in Texas on the Gulf Coast/high temps and high humidity. Recommend or not?

Thanks,
oldguy

Thanks Coffee man

mauiSRT/10 said:
Great pics Tom................do you ever hit the juice on the roads? 3 Bottles seems like a lot.............is it? I dont really know.

patrick

Patrick....living on the really big island has advantages....long isolated country roads, no kids, no telephone poles just me and the bean field's. I have this one place that is perfect....cept the cow's now quit giving milk on that farm. I am shocked at the difference NOS makes. There is no lag when nailed at any speed :)

Noticed you have a pusher e-fan. What benefit do you see from it? I'm considering one for quicker cool downs at the track but saw posted somewhere that the truck was running a bit warmer on the highway because of the obstruction in front of the radiator. I live in Texas on the Gulf Coast/high temps and high humidity. Recommend or not?

Thanks,
oldguy[/QUOTE]

I did it for looks at first....but in traffic while I'm setting still the truck temp does not go up at all. Highway driving I no longer see a difference when it's on or off. I did see a benifit with the original stat in however by about 8-12 degrees while driving. BUT .... looks is what I went for at first, truth be known, with the hood down it fills that whole area up and is sweet looking in someone's mirror :)

....got chit 2 do

eddie102870 said:
sweet pics, finally!!!!!!!

sorry butthead, I have my hands full right now at work, which is a good thing. Where is the linelock pic's? Your as slow as your typing...........:)

WAZZSUP said:
sorry butthead, I have my hands full right now at work, which is a good thing. Where is the linelock pic's? Your as slow as your typing...........:)
working on it, just got my amp and dvd player installed today, got to buy another amp to push the front tweeters and the dash speakers, they arent hooked up now but it;s still louder than stock and a lot cleaner too. guy told me the infinity subs we have in our trucks are the entry level pos subs. i got one cracking up now. replaced door speakers with jl audio 3-ways and wow. u ought to hear it now:rock: line lock going in next week.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back