July TOTM Shirt

ILtemprd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recieved my shirt. Thanks guys!:rock: Patrick wanted pics of it, so since I ugly up anything I get close to.......thought I would have my beauty model it for you........Come to think of it...should have put this in the OFFENSIVE after Mikey gets a hold of it.......Here she is......

Attachments

• shirt pic 1.jpg
    shirt pic 1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 490
  • shirt pic 2.jpg
    shirt pic 2.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 347
  • shirt pic 3.jpg
    shirt pic 3.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 451
  • shirt pic 4.jpg
    shirt pic 4.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 475
Wish that shirt would have come with a Thong...........congrat's on your truck. It's not the best thing you got going dude!

Damn Shawn.....great minds think alike

Thanks Jack and P.....

Attachments

• shirt.jpg
    shirt.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 182
Nowwhat said:
Damn Shawn.....great minds think alike

Thanks Jack and P.....
Nice logo Mike...kinda just pops out at ya :D

Iltemprd said:
Recieved my shirt. Thanks guys!:rock: Patrick wanted pics of it, so since I ugly up anything I get close to.......thought I would have my beauty model it for you........Come to think of it...should have put this in the OFFENSIVE after Mikey gets a hold of it.......Here she is......
It looks good on ya!:D

greatone61 said:
Great shirts, any chance we can all buy one with the Viper Logo and www.VTCOA.com or Viper Truck Club of America embroidered on it?

Sure you can...PM me what size, color shirt, and Ill let you know what the price is! (ALL MEMBERS PAY WHAT WE PAY...ZERO MARK-UP :rock: )

-Red

TheSickness said:
Joanne want's me :rock: :rock:
In your dreams pal!! :p - You are a legend in your own mind :D

FSTJACK said:
Glad you both like them.

Just what Patrick and I like to do for our members.;)

Hell it beats the crap out of Banning them...LOL
You guys are the best!:rock:

I'm interested in getting a mechanic's shirt done with a VTCOA patch on one side and user handle on the other side. I'll call Cintas and see what they can do.

Hiya Boss Man!!!! Any possiblity of either getting the logo or permission to use it on like muscle or tee shirts. You know up hear in the northwest were not that sofisticated (hope I spelled that right). Bwahahaha!! Anyway please let us know!
Thanks Man!!! :D :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back