Complete Paxton S/C kit for sale...

Whats the difference between the RC kit and the QC kit? I see this is for a QC.

If only I didnt have to drive 10 hrs to get it tuned Id be all over it, i live in the boonies!

SchuettS said:

If only I didnt have to drive 10 hrs to get it tuned Id be all over it, i live in the boonies!

If it is like the Roe SC the QC version has a flash for the PCM to make the auto work with the SC...

SchuettS said:

Zero. Tuning is done with a Split Second fuel and timing piggyback box. Doesn't matter which truck you have.

Ram From Hell said:
Zero. Tuning is done with a Split Second fuel and timing piggyback box. Doesn't matter which truck you have.

Yeah what he said... and the split second controller box is included in the package...

Thanks for helping out Ram From Hell!

Very sweet deal. If I wasn't in the process of SCing the Viper and the fact that I explained the need of the SRT to the wife as my "practical" vehicle, I'd be all over this.

--wes

Does this work for a GenII Viper?:dontknow:

Cheap way to 700RWHP

Still got? Starting to get S/C feever. It's catchy. Hehe... May be interested.

BurntRubber said:
Does this work for a GenII Viper?:dontknow:

Cheap way to 700RWHP

No, it would take a lot of parts/fabrication to make it work on even a GEN III Viper.

--wes

Oh my apologies........... I heard a roumor once of a sale falling through (with a completely different thing) and when the seller said it was "sold" it miraculously came back up "for sale".... My mistake.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back