Trade Plus $$$ my Stock Polished Wheels & Tires for Night Runner Wheels & Tires

rreinicherr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want a set of Night Runner Wheels & Tires. I would like to trade my Stock Polished Wheels and Tires plus some money. I have 19,000 miles on my set.

I am located in Hillsdale, MI 49242. I am right near the Ohio & indiana borders. Send me a e-mail if anyone is interested.

[email protected]

THANKS!

19K on your set of tires.
Ya I'm sure someone will be all over this one.
How much jack are you talking? It got to be enough to replace the tires your trading with thats for sure.

Feel the Christmas Spirit. :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I can get pics for someone who is interested. You guys that are not interested go enjoy the Holidays. I am all set to pay what is needed.

Happy Holidays! :D

iraqivet01 said:
Just get powder coated.

what he said. you'll probably save $ this way. heck, maybe you'll find a different color you like better, or you can do something different like get the inside of the wheel painted too.

That is a good idea. What color would look good with my silver truck. Who does good work close to Michigan.

THANKS!

Thanks I will do that. Well I guess I am no longer looking for NR wheels.

THANKS!

rreinicherr said:
That is a good idea. What color would look good with my silver truck. Who does good work close to Michigan.

THANKS!
nowhat.jpg

Decided Still Want Night Runner

I decided I still want the NR wheels. Here are pics of mine so my thread isn't totally worthless. :D

I lightened the pictures up so the tread would show. Tires are in pretty good shape. There is a pic of each tire and one that shows the curb rash.

Merry Christmas!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back