Anyone know this truck?

04rcmoneypit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a 2004 black srt-10 back in September. It has an aftermarket billet grill and 20 inch viper replica wheels. Anyone know who may have owned this truck? I found it in the Atlanta area.

truck1.jpg

figure out the photo thing. I would like to see how the 20's look. Can't say I've seen the truck before. Sorry. The way I post pics is click on the lil paper clip above and that brings up a screen to browse your pics and upload them.

Here goes : when you click on "post reply" you should see the screen where you type a message. Above the where you type there is a smiley face and paperclip. click on the paperclip and a screen should pop-up so you can upload pics. If you have a pop-up blocker, you may have to turn it off so this screen can pop up. Then click browse, and find where you store your pics like, "My Pictures" folder. Double click the pic you want and then click the "upload" button. Should take a few seconds then close that screen out and click on the paperclip again and choose the pic you want to insert.

That is the best way my dumbass can explain it! LOL! hope it helps.

lets see if it works !!

Attachments

• paint_asses_1.jpg
    paint_asses_1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 47
Try putting a
after the link.

Should look like this minus the spaces before and after the link:

url]

Or you can click on the little
insertimage.gif
in the editing window where you make your post and just insert you link in there...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back