wtb- stock oil pan/aftermarket

Tooloe said:
just like the title states....need a stock Oilpan...please help

There were two on ebay the other day one damaged and one like new.

The car pan does not fit the truck..................

I have one for an 04/05 not sure about 06 but I think it's the same ................ it's brand new in box :D

Wifey said:
The car pan does not fit the truck..................

I have one for an 04/05 not sure about 06 but I think it's the same ................ it's brand new in box :D
how much you want for it Denise.:rock:

I called two dealerships and they each quoted me $1,535.00 :eek: :eek:

they aren't in stock and one dealer was able to locate one in San Francisco CA

One dealer said he could offer me 20% off after he picked himself up off the floor :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

PM me if you are interested

Thanks Denise,thats a little too rich for my blood,but thank you for the responce.

Brat said:
Thanks Denise,thats a little too rich for my blood,but thank you for the responce.
No kidding - I'm glad I'm not in the market for one. Seems like they are jacking all the prices up big time now that they aren't making the truck any more .............. :dontknow:

damn thats alot of cash just for a dang oil pan does anybody know what the stock ones are made out of?

I will have a stock one when Stinker sends me the deeper one only $240

if you have an oil pan for the motor for 240 ill take it when do you want the money!

Tooloe said:
damn thats alot of cash just for a dang oil pan does anybody know what the stock ones are made out of?
Aluminum ;)

Oh, wait, I was just corrected - they are made of costamanium better known as unobtainiam ;) ;)

Last edited:
lol thanks wifey your the best..an yes yall were about to be making fun of me cause im not paying 1600 for an oil pan. my rough neck side was about to come out an i was gonna think up of some kind of strange puddy or something..that is out ragous an why wont the viper car oil pan fit?

Tooloe said:
lol thanks wifey your the best..an yes yall were about to be making fun of me cause im not paying 1600 for an oil pan. my rough neck side was about to come out an i was gonna think up of some kind of strange puddy or something..that is out ragous an why wont the viper car oil pan fit?
It isn't deep enough and I think it's shaped different - hell I dunno, truck has a sump and it won't clear the frame ???

Yeah I had a brain fart!!! I'm gettin the deeper tranny pan. Did you call the people in the post about dead srt 10's for a price plenty of bones to pick through.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back