**XenonDepot HID Kit Upgrades - SUMMER SALE!!

XenonDepot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kbban.gif

Xtreme HID Kits ON SALE!! - Only $209.99*

* Tested by many VTCOA members to work with NO FLICKERING
* Selling Quality lighting products since 2001!!
* OEM Grade components!
* Full replacement warranty!
* Trained & Knowledgeable Staff!
* We will NOT sacrifice quality!

XT-4k-H1-2T.jpg

The Xtreme HID Conversion kits utilize cutting edge HID components made with superior Japanese craftsmanship and quality. These kits are manufactured in a high tech facility that is ISO and TUV certified!! Laser calibrated bulbs are used to ensure proper fitment and optically correct beam patterns. Don't sacrifice quality when it comes to your car!

The ballasts used in this product are uniquely designed for aftermarket applications as they are completely epoxy sealed to protect against harsh weather conditions. In aftermarket applications, ballasts are often mounted outside the headlight leaving them susceptible to water damage. The Xtreme ballasts are specifically designed for these applications making them the superior choice for your aftermarket HID upgrade.

epoxy.jpg

BALLAST SPECIFICATIONS:

- Xtreme HID ballasts are designed with a patented multi stage safety feedback (M.S.S.F.) system allowing them to interact with the bulbs to determine optimal light output.

- Xtreme HID ballasts use a patented self intelligent light output configuration (S.I.L.C) to ensure brightness stability and precise illumination colour.

- The Xtreme HID ballasts are designed for both 12V and 24V applications.

- Equipped with advanced polarity protection system

This product will include 2 complete wiring harnesses - 1 per side that will literally plug directly into your OEM headlight harnesses via proper mating connectors. The harnesses provided will include upgraded fuses and relays to ensure you do not draw a higher current from your stock wiring harness than it was designed to provide. Unlike many kits on the market, each harness will be completely independent of the other so should a fuse ever fail, you will still have a functioning headlight. Most other HID kits that come with a harness use a single relay/fuse design that will result in you losing both your headlights if the harness fails. You need to have this harness installed in your vehicle to avoid any flicker issues or error codes.

Please click here for some non biased reviews and customer testimonials:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92448&highlight=xenondepot

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126823&highlight=xenondepot

Our products are backed by a one year warranty. A warranty is only good as long as your vendor stays in business. We have been selling HID kits since 2001 and have been a reliable vendor on many automotive forums since then. Our goal is to offer our customers quality lighting products with a higher level of support/service!!

Please enter this coupon code to obtain your discounted price upon checkout: VTCOA

This coupon code will get you a discount on the product and ensure you receive the necessary wiring harness to install this kit in your vehicle.

Make your installation safe! Get a FREE pair of Nylon Nitrile dipped gloves!!!

The ideal glove for installing our HID lighting products!

26-53-27457-090-2T.jpg

To those of you that don't already know me, if you have any questions/conerns please feel free to PM me or send me an email to [email protected]

**All orders placed at this discounted price will still be included in our monthly draw to win a free HID conversion kit

promo_box.gif

Regards,

Steve

* 3000k kits are $234.99

sounds like a good deal.
i have heard that one looses high beam function with HID.
and would it be possible to do the head lights & drivin lights also???

ZCx said:
sounds like a good deal.
i have heard that one looses high beam function with HID.
and would it be possible to do the head lights & drivin lights also???

The HIDs go on the low-beam, and High-beams remain the exactly the same as they are now....

Nothing changes besides really bright headlights

Thanks, Steve the HIDs I got from you really work well.

Much better than stock, I can really see at night.

Glad to hear it=)

Thank you for taking the time to post!

Congratulations to D Ernst - Winner of May's FREE HID kit =)

The one thing I really need is a fix for that infamouse "lamp out" light in the cluster.. I keep hearing rumors of a possible fix but :dontknow: have not seen any..

Only 5 days left until it's time to give away another FREE HID kit.

Steve

Congratulations to C Tran - Winner of August's FREE HID kit =)

Did they change anything from the 05 to the 06's other then bulbs? Or does anyone know?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back