p0303!

flchub said:
truck is running like crap,will post up results after i get back from my mechanic
I like the time you posted: Today, 05:05 AM. Kinda ironic

I'll go with cylinder #3 is blown for a hundred alex...

gee bigred minus 100!:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

plug was bad,compression was normal,had a heck of a time finding the plug i was running,everything works good now,also had him finally charge my a/c:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

flchub said:
gee bigred minus 100!:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

plug was bad,compression was normal,had a heck of a time finding the plug i was running,everything works good now,also had him finally charge my a/c:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
#3 plug was bad ??

hope that's all it was......... ;)

flchub said:
yes,wire was good,so was the compression,replaced the plug,no more error code,runs smooth
i only say that because #3 seems to be the one that goes south first on these FI motors - especially the non-forged ones....... :(

moparracing said:
i only say that because #3 seems to be the one that goes south first on these FI motors - especially the non-forged ones....... :(
i'm well aware of the number 3 failures,fortunately this wasnt the issue

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back