Thank god for the Hennessey advice

seth

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
So I must have been drunk for a minute and I was thinking about looking at the new Hennessey challenger. But after I asked them if they have gotten their quality better their GM told me to functionally go f my self. Thank god he did, my 100k is going somewhere else.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock:

seth said:
So I must have been drunk for a minute and I was thinking about looking at the new Hennessey challenger. But after I asked them if they have gotten their quality better their GM told me to functionally go f my self. Thank god he did, my 100k is going somewhere else.

Yeah,he's kinda cut his own throat around here !!!Unless of course you have money to waste !!!!Invest it in a 10,you won't be disappointed,especially with your price range !!!:rock: :rock: Happy hunting !!!

Just got the 2 challengers, so I was looking to do something fun with them. Decided to do a supercharger on the 6.1. Nice thing is most of the parts for the 6.1 have been out for a few years and are really tested and proven.

seth said:
Just got the 2 challengers, so I was looking to do something fun with them. Decided to do a supercharger on the 6.1. Nice thing is most of the parts for the 6.1 have been out for a few years and are really tested and proven.

pictures?......and be careful which SC you use....:)

TheSickness said:
I would like to have a policy instituted that whom ever uses Hennessey's name should get a lifetime ban :D

Or permanently assumes the position of your Yard Gnome.....

D

I really do not want to start any trouble here but being I am the new GM of Hennessey Seth is far from telling the truth. His emails to me were solely for the purpose of starting crap with me. I will not post them, unless he continues to post more lies, nor do I really want to discuss them but I had to set the record straight. I have read his anti Hennessey messages on here and he was never looking to spend any money with Hennessey.

All he was concerned with was telling me his federal income taxes were in excess of $15 million this year and on and on and making up stories he could not back up.

I knew of the issues John had years ago but my job is to make sure we have no more issues. We have shipped at least 15 cars if not more since I have been there, plus two warranty cars from when a previous fired employee was running the shop and you will not find an unhappy customer. Just this week we shipped two Ford GT's (one turbo), Two Turbo Vipers a Turbo Jeep and a 08 Viper 650 package. The warranty cars were a twin turbo Viper and a Twin Turbo Truck. Both totally redone correctly, and shipped to the customer at our expense.

I can not speak for any past issues but only respond to things from the last few months.

Dave

seth said:

Last edited:
Dave Golder said:
I really do not want to start any trouble here but being I am the new GM of Hennessey Seth is far from telling the truth. His emails to me were solely for the purpose of starting crap with me. I will not post them, unless he continues to post more lies, nor do I really want to discuss them but I had to set the record straight. I have read his anti Hennessey messages on here and he was never looking to spend any money with Hennessey.

All he was concerned with was telling me his federal income taxes were in excess of $15 million this year and on and on and making up stories he could not back up.

I knew of the issues John had years ago but my job is to make sure we have no more issues. We have shipped at least a 15 cars if not more since I have been there, plus two warranty cars from when a previous fired employee was running the shop and you will not find an unhappy customer. Just this week we shipped two Ford GT's (one turbo), Two Turbo Vipers a Turbo Jeep and a 08 Viper 650 package. The warranty cars were a twin turbo Viper and a Twin Turbo Truck. Both totally redone correctly, and shipped to the customer at our expense.

I can not speak for any past issues but only respond to things from the last few months.

Dave
wow very surprised to hear that...very cool of you to post up

Thanks Sir, I am not looking to start any trouble or even try to change someones mind. But I saw his post and could not leave it alone and created an account.

505'sFastestViper. said:
wow very surprised to hear that...very cool of you to post up

Dave Golder said:

I knew of the issues John had years ago but my job is to make sure we have no more issues. We have shipped at least a 15 cars if not more since I have been there, plus two warranty cars from when a previous fired employee was running the shop and you will not find an unhappy customer. Just this week we shipped two Ford GT's (one turbo), Two Turbo Vipers a Turbo Jeep and a 08 Viper 650 package. The warranty cars were a twin turbo Viper and a Twin Turbo Truck. Both totally redone correctly, and shipped to the customer at our expense.

Dave
Dave no disrespect meant....But your Boss is a Cock, a liar, a cheat and holds no credibility with any of us and has screwed 100 times more people over then he has ever helped. He lacks integrity and those are his good points. Do yourself a favor and don't put up for him...He did a great job of handling business personally..I could bring up many posts where he opened his own mouth and destroyed any saving grace he would have if he remained silent. I am not attacking you personally please understand that. But there is a reason why nobody on the INTERNET forums wants to deal with him....We are all INTERNET Nut swingers according to him. Especially this site !!! Those that know what he has done to others on this site simply hate him and we do our best to warn everyone that wants to do business with him.

I do not speak for Forum MGMT......I speak for those that are my friends that have had personal dealings with this degenerate hack. So before you start taking shots that you don't deserve because of his Rep here....Think before you post or even try and smooth over his shattered reputation :D Other then that please enjoy your stay :marchmellow:

Dave Golder said:
LOL I know by posting on here I am going to be lit up by the masses.
Bro check out Walt Halsteadt's install and maybe you could start by giving him a full refund for shoddy workmanship :D

TheSickness said:
Bro check out Walt Halsteadt's install and maybe you could start by giving him a full refund for shoddy workmanship :D
that is why i was wantin him to stick around.......how u been mikey i miss your big ass

MM,

I totally understand. I have known John since before he was in the car business. I met him at an Open Road Race in 1991. He tried for many many years to get me to come to work for him and I always knew the time wasn't right. I know of every issue you speak of. i am not standing up for him in any way.

But he has 8 techs, all that have 10 times the skills as his past guys, 2 fabricators, one I brought in from Boyd Coddington and Jesse James shop, a new shop with a race track on site, road course being built and most importantly now the desire to really do things right. When I saw him at Barrett Jackson this year I knew the time was right. I have total control on what happens in the shop. Johns "job" is sales and marketing, which he excels at. Everything else falls at my door. Without that I assure you I would not be there.

TheSickness said:
Dave no disrespect meant....But your Boss is a Cock, a liar, a cheat and holds no credibility with any of us and has screwed 100 times more people over then he has ever helped. He lacks integrity and those are his good points. Do yourself a favor and don't put up for him...He did a great job of handling business personally..I could bring up many posts where he opened his own mouth and destroyed any saving grace he would have if he remained silent. I am not attacking you personally please understand that. But there is a reason why nobody on the INTERNET forums wants to deal with him....We are all INTERNET Nut swingers according to him. Especially this site !!! Those that know what he has done to others on this site simply hate him and we do our best to warn everyone that wants to do business with him.

I do not speak for Forum MGMT......I speak for those that are my friends that have had personal dealings with this degenerate hack. So before you start taking shots that you don't deserve because of his Rep here....Think before you post or even try and smooth over his shattered reputation :D Other then that please enjoy your stay :marchmellow:

Good to hear from you Dave, stick around, this is a damn good forum and the guys on here can't be beat. Quite a few have had bad deals from JH and it may take some time to heal costly wounds.

Dave Golder said:
MM,

I totally understand. I have known John since before he was in the car business. I met him at an Open Road Race in 1991. He tried for many many years to get me to come to work for him and I always knew the time wasn't right. I know of every issue you speak of. i am not standing up for him in any way.

But he has 8 techs, all that have 10 times the skills as his past guys, 2 fabricators, one I brought in from Boyd Coddington and Jesse James shop, a new shop with a race track on site, road course being built and most importantly now the desire to really do things right. When I saw him at Barrett Jackson this year I knew the time was right. I have total control on what happens in the shop. Johns "job" is sales and marketing, which he excels at. Everything else falls at my door. Without that I assure you I would not be there.
Dave here is 1 of 11 threads I can dig up for you at a moments notice.....That just deal with Walt in particular. Why would anyone in their right mind want to help him get even richer :confused: New techs aside Bro and of course you as well....How come someone from the new Hennessy ;) simply does not cut the man a refund check as part of " Good Faith " business :dontknow: You say everything is new and improved well prove it send Walt a full refund :marchmellow: That would go a long way in restoring faith in someones new leaf and prove it's not all about the money for him :congrats:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1176&page=4&highlight=hennessy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back