Browns gas or hydrogen conversion instructions needed

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, I know , it dont work:D

but been hearing tons about it, and people gettting tons more mileage with converting to hydrogen into the intake.

Now I have looked and looked, and it seems pretty simple, but I know we have some very intelligent engineers on here that could explain it or print it much better:rock:

oh and I know the stuff is explosive too:p

but my connectivity to the internet is limited on the road, but if someone can post up decent instructions, I am willing to try it on the mazda, if it goes boom, well no biggy:D

but since I am taking next week off, figured it would be a good time to try it.

anyone:D

i have been checkin out the water4gas.com site

:rock: LOLOLOLOL yeah guys got it installed and working:rock: :D

Havent got results yet, but I can tell yuns this, I took a temp reading before from the exhaust at operating temp, the temp reading was 180 degrees.

after the install I got it adjusted a bit, and got it back to operating temp, check the exhaust temp and now its 130 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!

at first it was 40 degrees, but after playing with it a little got it to 130 degrees:D

going to the beach in a few days and will fill it up before i leave and try to get some results:marchmellow:

damn! 11 pages!! cool link thanks bo:rock:

fixin to head outfor a 5 hour drive to the beach, will fill up before I leave andagian when I get there, my system is reall basic and homemade so it may not work efficeintly as others.

but any gains my lead me to others, my exhaust temps are all ready down 40-50 degrees:D

keep yuns posted:D

oh and did put a fire extinguisher in the truck!LOLOLOL

PICS OF YOUR HYDROGEN BOMB TONY Before and after the explosion hahahaha

Left out yesterday, drove 100 miles thru small towns, then the rest on hwy except for a few small towns, got 30.24 mpg

came home today, unhooked it, ran the same route, same speed, and got 22.7 mpg

so gonna look into making the deal a touch more real

Are you going to try it on the black tt beauty Stinker

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back