Orchard Beach wrapup Pics?Vids

nycstev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great time today with all you mOther TruCkers:D And it was so cool that everyone showed! Special Kudos to FredV who got himself there at an ungodly hour. Yeah I know we Could have went a little later but last year everyone was there at 5:30!
Joe mags was good to see Scott brought that beast out of hiding! Nice meeting all you jERSEY dUdes Mako, serpent Rickspeed, And of course the New england Chapter Paul, Dom and JiMtete

Will post more videos later.

Made it home safe hit some traffic on the way home, no big deal.

Will post pics tomorrow.

Had a good time always enjoy a GTG.

More Pics

Wow ... What a great GTG, So many fantastic looking rides there.

I'll post up a few pics here of the Trucks and The Super people that came with the trucks. Nice seeing some of the ladies come out. (much more pleasing to the eye than the drivers---lol)

Felt good seeing all the folks I met before and meeting new ones. It's great to have a passion. But better to have someone to share it with that has the same passion.

HPIM4506.jpg

HPIM4507.jpg

HPIM4508.jpg

HPIM4509.jpg

HPIM4510.jpg

HPIM4511.jpg

HPIM4539.jpg

HPIM4541.jpg

HPIM4613.jpg

HPIM4614.jpg

HPIM4624.jpg

HPIM4625.jpg

HPIM4627.jpg

HPIM4630.jpg

Like I said a Great time ....

Also took over 100 pics of the great rides that were there. To much bandwidth for photobucket to post. So if anyone would like to see them go to this URL and you can view them a few different ways..... (copy past it into your browser bar.... it's a hot rod club site I host for a local club)

http://photos.ct-streetcroozers.com/GalleryThumbnails.aspx?gallery=124453

Enjoy ........ Next GTG at the SUN ... :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks to all you folks for a fantastic day. Jim

I want details on this:D Did you have a stencil made??:dontknow: That's freakin BAD AZZ!!!:rock: :rock:
HPIM4541.jpg

Looks like you guys had a good turnout! And a great time!! The weather was perfect!!

It was a nice day. I had a great time meeting the new guys. There were more turbo / supercharged trucks than NA. There was another rare sighting of the sasquatch ram, aka Joemags rig.

I look forward to the next one. Let's see if we can do it before the winter. Thanks everyone!!! Vtcoa :rock:

Great to meet you. Now let's put one together at Englishtown and see if those tt boys can put the hp to the ground.

TREKER said:
It was a nice day. I had a great time meeting the new guys. There were more turbo / supercharged trucks than NA. There was another rare sighting of the sasquatch ram, aka Joemags rig.

I look forward to the next one. Let's see if we can do it before the winter. Thanks everyone!!! Vtcoa :rock:

I'm up for Sunday October 26th at the SUN ..... Any Takers ... If any interest I'll start a Thread.

Jim

LETS GO TO ENGLISHTOWN
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back