Forced sale.

YFever

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be needing the funds for a Divorce lawyer real soon, so it's time to part with some of the stuff I've been keeping on the shelf.

First item is a Paxton kit with meth.Used but real good condition. I got this from kyle's srt10 and have not done anything with it. I bought all new hoses, T-bolt clamps, some fittings and the sparkplugs for it. The only thing wrong with it is the platic idler pully. It has one small section on the edge broken off. It came that way.
$4250 plus shipping.

I also have an SCT tuner for it, it's still at Marty's. Just need to give him the right serial number and he can set the tunes on it.
$450 and what evr Marty wants to ship it.

Next is a set of X-Metal valve covers. Still in the bubble wrap. The ones that have "Viper" on them.
$750 OBO plus shipping.

Last is a set of Bassani Coated shorty headers. Never used.
$750 OBO plus shipping.

Shipping is from zip code 96744 or 96817. If someone wants a deal on everything, make an offer.

Oh yeah, I got a used xmetal 2/4 drop. If someone wants the springs and brackets, $100 and shipping, they're yours.

I'm not so good with attaching pics so let me know what you want to see, give me an email addy and I'll take 'em and send 'em to ya. If you have any questions call me. The number's below. Just please remember the time difference:D . 3 hours to the left coast and 6 to the right.

Boy, I hate lawyer fee's.

Thanks guy's,
Shawn
808-479-8508

Good luck, sorry you have to go through the sale and the D :(

Good luck with the sale and divorce.

If you want me to post pictures for you send them to me at
pnelson @ uwf . edu

Just take out the spaces.

Thanks for the well wishes. I can use 'em.

Paul,
I'll take some pics when I get home and get them to you. That would help a bunch.
Thanks

Sorry for the divorce bro, but man heres some pics

Attachments

• BellTech, QC , Tony.JPG
    BellTech, QC , Tony.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 47
  • BellTech, RC, Tony.JPG
    BellTech, RC, Tony.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 46
  • BellTech, RC, Tony - .75 coil.JPG
    BellTech, RC, Tony - .75 coil.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 40
Maybe try posting those valve covers for sale over on the VCA and Viper Alley too.

I am really sorry to hear this Shawn:( Good luck with the sales;) I don't think you will have a problem selling any of it:rock:

Thanks for the kind words and phone calls, they do help. All I want otta this is my two girls and I'll fight hard for them.

I think I answered all the PM's. It's been a tough weekend so far, trying to keep the girls occupied. I'll get some pics as soon as I can get home befor dark.
Thanks,
Shawn

Wes,

I believe just the shocks. I swapped out my rear springs to RC springs and then added CalTraks, but that's only an option. I do have those springs available but I think the shipping would be rediculous from Hawaii. Oh yeah, you need to cut off the existing bump stops and use some shorter ones that came with the kit. You will also need to realign the front end but, you may need to elongate the upper control arm bolt holes so that they can get enough camber (Ithink it was camber). I'm still using the rear shocks with the Beltech drop I got from Tony. One of the front shocks got ripped in half so I switched to a set of Tony's springs ang used the stock shocks. By the way, Tony makes an awesome set of springs, much better than the XMetal ones. I do believe the XMetal ones may be a little on the soft side for a QC. I'm using a 45 series tire and they used to bottom out in the wheel well unless I was really careful. No problem with Stinker's springs, although they are a little taller and stiffer. You can check with Tony, he has a set of shocks available. You can call me if there's anything I can help with.
Later,
Shawn
(808)479-8508

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back