I have stock oem midpipes with cats for sale :D

Smogs are coming up on those 04's ;)

$185.00 plus shipping...........

Attachments

• STACK O MIDPIPES 003.jpg
    STACK O MIDPIPES 003.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Midpipes looking for homes ...................

Stock midpipes :D :dontknow: :D

Bump .................... :marchmellow:

Floor said:
they fit on a stock SC '05 ? Jus10 is looking for a set...

They should, and I'm talking with him by PM - I need his post code to see what the shipping regs are ;)

trubuilt said:
cant you just sell the cats to a parts guys??? I thought just the cats are worth 200???? Just a thought

Hmmm, that's a thought - any parts guys out there looking for cats??? :dontknow:

linemup said:
Dang girl, how many you got?
You want another set?? i got a few more :D :D :D Tell your friends .....

I almost have two sets, looks like you have a bunch! Good luck with your sales, have you sold the oil pan yet?

linemup said:
I almost have two sets, looks like you have a bunch! Good luck with your sales, have you sold the oil pan yet?

No, but it will be going on Craig's list soon if no one here needs one.

Hey Wifey.
I know that Jus10 like to buy a set of cats.
Now she tryed a few times to get an paypall acount but that didnt work verry well.
Can you send me by mail the payement details etc....
This you can do on : [email protected]
I will complete this.

Thx ...D3ZE ;-)

strange , didnt i post a message here ?
anyway... about the cats , mail me with the details and payement methods and i will arrange it for jus10.
she tryed to get some things working but it didnt worked.
my adres is = [email protected]
hope to hear you soon , so justine can drive back her srt.
thx ;-)

d3ze said:
strange , didnt i post a message here ?
anyway... about the cats , mail me with the details and payement methods and i will arrange it for jus10.
she tryed to get some things working but it didnt worked.
my adres is = [email protected]
hope to hear you soon , so justine can drive back her srt.
thx ;-)

Wifey will be back from work in about 1 1/2 to 2 hours and I will have her get back to you upon arrival ( she has all the info written down somewere)
Jerry, (includemeout):rock: :rock: :D :D :D :D

Wifey --do you have a set that will fit the 05 QC with high flow cats already installed?

VIPR PWR said:
Wifey --do you have a set that will fit the 05 QC with high flow cats already installed?

Sorry, no, just R/C's :)

how about catless mids, yall got any? cat back exhaust or headers. im in the market

eddie102870 said:
how about catless mids, yall got any? cat back exhaust or headers. im in the market

I only have stock oem sets,

but the ultimate way to make a set of catless mids (and not get a ticket) is to cut the cats out of the exhaust system being sure to make the cuts as close to the cats as you can possibly get - then shove a piece of tubing (the same length as the cats) inside the cats and weld the tubing in. Put the cats back in position and make one weld from the pipe onto the cats so it looks stock - then you have catless mids that no one can detect :D

Do one cat at a tiime to keep proper alignment with the pipes and use a sawzall with a thin metal cutting blade (you'll be cutting through the original weld as close as possible) ...........

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back