RC SRT-10 VS SRT 8 JEEP

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well finaly had a chance to race my buddies jeep .. im gonna skip the drawn out story and just give details lol

all races had same outcome

out of the bucket off the line he would instantly pull 1 full carlength and hold it untill top of 2nd and then i would walk buy him

umm sry for no exciting story lol but i gotta get back to work

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
well finaly had a chance to race my buddies jeep .. im gonna skip the drawn out story and just give details lol

out of the bucket off the line he would instantly pull 1 full carlength and hold it untill top of 2nd and then i would walk buy him

Was that with or without nitrous:confused: Work:confused:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:

"Brevity is the soul of wit.........." Shakespere

"Pretzel Logic"........................ Steely Dan

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing"...........Al Kaseltzer

That is what I am hoping as that Jeep should run with an SRT-8 Charger which I might get a peice of this weekend.

the jeep is down 5 hp. from the charger. but that 4wd means a whole lot less tire spin.

streetwedg

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNIBOY
Was that with or without nitrous Work

Get Bit said:
That is what I was wondering.

Inquiring minds need to know the details!!!:dontknow: :confused: :D

I agree, up at our 5K ft of elevation, the charger does not spin at all off the line, just chirps some. My SRT-10 will spin for about 1-2 ft.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
I would walk buy him.
Good to know, I've seen one or two SRT-8's around here. Was hesitant to play.

Had a guy in a Seville Northstar mess with me the other day. As I was looking back in the rear view mirror, he was billowing black smoke. Today there was a guy in Tahoe 2 door in front of me at a light. We turned onto a two lane and he punched it. I moved to the left lane and blew by him just for grins. I slowed right back down and he came up beside me and gave the thumbs up. Nope, it's not a Hemi.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Had a guy in a Seville Northstar mess with me the other day. As I was looking back in the rear view mirror, he was billowing black smoke. Today there was a guy in Tahoe 2 door in front of me at a light. We turned onto a two lane and he punched it. I moved to the left lane and blew by him just for grins. I slowed right back down and he came up beside me and gave the thumbs up. Nope, it's not a Hemi.
F'n showoff...:D :rock:

Venomous's race w/ the jeep was with out nitrous.....I'm sure Ken doesn't have that kit hooked up yet...just the selinoids and plumbing for show. :rofl:

Damn when was the last time you posted on here!? My zex kit will be here on Tuesday....when you coming back to FL so we can run!?:rock:

Hamrhead said:
F'n showoff...:D :rock:
:D :D :D Sometimes, I just can't help myself. My brain says no don't do it but my right foot isn't listening.:burnout:

right now my truck as stated has the nos just for show lol.. and i still havent put on my intake or exhaust or anything.. so basicaly im totaly stock with a nitrous system hooked up and wiring hanging out of under the hood for all the connections.... after i get here up and runnign ill let ya all konw but ive been working 6days a week and then goin home and workin on othere shit ....

so the races were basicaly me totaly stock vs stock srt8 jeep... wich is getting sent out for full exhaust and paxton

and we switched up i drove the jeep also .. f--k that thing is fast out of the bucket ..

. but if you have a chance to race the jeep you will need to have a lil bit of a stretch and you can get out of 2nd gear you will have no touble beating him.. if you can drive your truck that is.... if you miss a gear or something the results wont be good for you lol.

also i live with strt lgl from the old site .. he has the srt8 charger which he can now drive properly.. and out of the bucket he pulls 1 full carlength but not near as quick as the jeep.. and then holds it all the way up to 120mph then he begins to pull hard on me...

ummmm what else .. ohh stage 3 neon nother friend has one of them lil cars .. verry quick and will give you a good race but if you can drive you can win everytime... hes got stage 3 full exhaust and a bunch of other turbo toys.. were still quicker :)

ummm then me vs "strt lgl" chris 05 convertable viper mamba edition 550hp factory... ummm he just walks away in any gear lol not a chance in hell.. heads cam race exhaust being installed with 75 shot of nos next week..

me vs strt lgl chris srt 10 qc full exhaust intake , im a hair quicker.. but when he sprays his 75 shot he runs 12.4 and kicks my ass... and the 150 shot he cant hold it on the ground blows the tires off in 3rd

ummmm thats all the cars ive been playin with up here

hey ladies ill be in FL next friday threw monday then back up here ,, i have to talk to comcast and bellsouth about my contracts so i can get back down there with my guys... ummm so ill give ya ashout maybe we can hook up.. but i wont have the truck .. just my boeing 747 at lauderdale airport lol...

Yo Venomous.....Give me a holla when you get in town. I just got my Zex kit delivered on Sat....going to install soon depending on Ernesto! I hope I don't blow the tires off in 3rd......i have a feeling the new Mand H tires will be hooking purty damn good! Can't wait to Spray! Hook your shit up and bring it fool!!!!! What you waitin for!? Good luck on contract negotiations!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back