Alot of factory parts

dnz28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the following parts for sale(came out of a 04rc)

amp(in dash)
radio
amp (center console)
center console
carpet
front door speakers
rear speakers
sub in its box
storage container(thing behind seat you throw shit in)
stock intake system
stock tb(body only)
flywheel
front coil springs

stuff available after the end of jan
drivers seat
passanger seat
seat belts
rear interior wall cover
passanger side air bag

thats all i can think of for now possible more later:) all items make offers i dont know what they are worth

Carlwalski might be interested in the seat belts unless he's already done something else. He's looking for black belts for his '06. Check with him.

I always thought it would be cool to have an office chair made with an SRT seat..passangers side would work ok I think..

Stock intake system? Are you talking about the stock air box? I may be interested in that.

I'm wondering what's behind all of the spare parts.. And why none of the Houston guys have met you yet?

500snake yes i ment the factory airbox, air cleaner

venom power no one has met me cause im not part of the little "click" that seems to be on this board. i work and keep to myself.:)

dnz28 said:
no one has met me cause im not part of the little "click" that seems to be on this board.
true or not, comments like that aren't goin' to get ya too many sales here....... :(

pics of items for sale & prices usually help too....... :)

Last edited:
LMFAO....anyways, he sounds too defensive, we are all friends here. And the work comment....14 year Houston Firefighter here, and I know the other guys work hard for what they have, we all do in this economy.

dnz28 said:

venom power no one has met me cause im not part of the little "click" that seems to be on this board. i work and keep to myself.:)
You were officially part of the "clique" when you signed up. All you gotta do is post up and several dozen of your closest friends will talk to you.

dnz28 said:

well then you are offically invited to a small GTG on Jan 8th at 6 pm logans road house on hwy 6 and westimeir ,,if you need address pm me i will fix ya up

FATJACK said:
You were officially part of the "clique" when you signed up. All you gotta do is post up and several dozen of your closest friends will talk to you.

Whoa...proper spelling....Impressive Jack....:p :D

dnz28 said:

You should defiantly try to make it out for the Jan 8th meet.

i would love to come to your meet but i work late maybe if you guys have something on a weekend i could join you sometime.

dnz28 said:
i would love to come to your meet but i work late maybe if you guys have something on a weekend i could join you sometime.

next time we do somthing on a saturday i will personally pm you ,,,may i ask what part of town you live in ??:)

When Blaine gets the Dyno day set up....that would be a good day to come out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back