New Dodge Super Car sighted...

LitemUp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw this bad ass Dodge super car in New Smyrna Beach Florida this summer while on vacation with the family. When I first saw it I automatically thought of you guys and immediately took pictures of it. Going through the pics of the vacation I saw and decided to post up the pics for you guys to check out the incredible engineering. Please make sure to sit down before viewing the pics because you're going to be BLOWN AWAY!

Get READY

Brace yourself

Attachments

• Super Car.JPG
    Super Car.JPG
    202.1 KB · Views: 156
  • Super Car 2.JPG
    Super Car 2.JPG
    203.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Super Car 3.JPG
    Super Car 3.JPG
    185 KB · Views: 78
  • Super Car 4.JPG
    Super Car 4.JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
What the.... that is.... i am:hmmmm2: ....... speachless where can I get some of those mods.......

bclark05 said:
What the.... that is.... i am:hmmmm2: ....... speachless where can I get some of those mods.......

Judging by the front plate... ask Mikey:dontknow:

run what ya brung:rock: :congrats: :burnout: :rock: :congrats: :burnout: :rock: :congrats: :burnout:

Bad ass Mikey...Side and Rear exhaust!:rock: Is that because its a dual engine?

That is one of the few vehicles that I would rather walk, than be seen in.:confused:

OK,I'm liking those side pipes,I think that'll be my next mod !!!Stinker,you have those in stock don't you ?? :D :D :D

Wow, spinnahs wheel covers. Don't forget the Hatchet Ridas stickers.

Bill.

Insane Clown Posse huh, no wonder he has bullet hole decals, must be camo for the circushood. But hey, go for it, be free, fly dude...

WOW...where can I get some of those uh...rims. The 10 would be bangin ridin on dose!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back