For Sale: Roe Meth kit

it will work with the sct also. sean has a relay for it i just never got around to it till lately it is 50 bucks I beleive.

Venom Power said:
Oh the temptation.. If I weren't about to hook up NoS I would jump right on this..
You can still hook it up and run the nos at the track and the meth on the road, I am just getting rid of the temptation of the daily driver the s/c is enough the meth for me just adds stupity and the LEO's all know my truck so, NOS for the track.;) Plus Dont really have a temp problem although an intercooler now thats another subject.:D

For Reduced sale one day only:

wait

wait

Price is $199.95 with shipping included.:aetsch: :thefinger: :thefinger: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse:

Yellow venom said:
I just one sent $99.00 + shipping!!
no shit, if i dont sell it I was looking at the devils own controller justins sells em. looks like a pretty simple almost plug and play type.

$250 shipped have everything included to be used with the sct. Will post up pics later if needed let me know.

bigike said:
I still can't believe your not installing this. That lil green light sure makes you feel safe.
Seans tuning is enough to make me feel warm and fuzzy:D plus I try to keep the street racing down to a minimum:marchmellow: I have the NOS for the track. I am not big on the meth thing plus I have enough switches and I have 2 more things to add that have switches Elocker Cough:burnout: Why, you know you need another one:rock:

good deal here for somebody.....Dawg's gonna be running the laughing gas so he will get a cooling effect from that and the meth would be worthless....but if you arent on the bottle this is the kit you need..

TNVIPER said:
good deal here for somebody.....Dawg's gonna be running the laughing gas so he will get a cooling effect from that and the meth would be worthless....but if you arent on the bottle this is the kit you need..
Bump and thanks someone understands me:date: :willy:

Bump....Ok so my wife dont bitch at me when I order my tires today:D
$225 shipped. With everything for a vec or sct hook up.. Tommorow its goin on ebay, so any takers?:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back