LET'S SEE YOUR GAUGE PODS...

TNVIPER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to add 2-3 more gauges and was interested in choices for gauge pods........post pictures of what you have.....except the piller pods..I already have a 3 gauge piller.....thanks in advance for your pictures/suggestions..

Gauge pods? Whatever do you mean...:dontknow: :confused: :D

Attachments

• DSCF1143.JPG
    DSCF1143.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 269
  • DSCF1144.JPG
    DSCF1144.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,040
  • DSCF1145.JPG
    DSCF1145.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 612
  • DSCF1150.JPG
    DSCF1150.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 309
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Gauge pods? Whatever do you mean...:dontknow: :confused: :D

Dang...I didnt know they made that many different gauges..LOL....I am looking at the bezel pod but my 06 is different from the 04/05...wondering if it will fit between the console & the dash bezel..

tnviper give me a good question and i have no answer:dontknow:

they list the center console guage, the one below the radio, for 02-08, but are they really the same, i think so , I thought just the radio changed,

any help fellas:)

they list the center console guage, the one below the radio, for 02-08, but are they really the same, i think so , I thought just the radio changed,

any help fellas

I don't think it would work because the switches for the heated seats are in that location.

blackviper said:
I don't think it would work because the switches for the heated seats are in that location.

I dont have a good picture but there is no way a pod would fit where the seat heater switches are....wondering about the space between the bezel and console..

TRUCKINTERIOR034.jpg

TNVIPER said:
I dont have a good picture but there is no way a pod would fit where the seat heater switches are....wondering about the space between the bezel and console..

TRUCKINTERIOR034.jpg

Nice Rip Stick Larry:rock: :rock:

TNVIPER said:

If you don't use the cup holder in front of the shifter, you could make something that would hold a couple (or more) gauges kinda like the one in a '69 Camaro console...

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
ok what the heck are all the gauges? 10??? shit... details pls

They are (were, I don't have the truck anymore) Ultra Lite IIs:

The gauges:

Pillar:
Water Temp
Oil Temp
Trans Temp

Overhead:
Vacuum/Boost
Wideband A/F
D-PIC performance monitor