Champion Double Platinum 7034 Plugs

SlvrSnake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installing a set of these plugs as we speak. An upgrade to the stockers which are single platinum with the fat electrode. These have the small pointy electrode. Anybody else using them? I had to stop working on the truck because it won't stop F'n raining. Anyway, just curious and thought I would ask for some thoughts on the plugs since I have nothing better to do with my time right now.

Also, a quick piece of advice to others who might be changing plugs. Take out the inner fenders and use a pair of channel locks to squeeze the heat shields and then lift straight up to remove. They come off and go back on very easy this way. Also before you remove the plug (after pulling off boot with boot puller tool) shoot it with some compressed air. Alot of crap sits down in around the plug. I am changing mine since my headers are off (another story there), putting those back on after I change the plugs. Really easy to get too this way.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips, i'm changing my plugs next week...and i hear ya on the rain. It has rained everyday for almost 2 weeks up here in north Jersey, keeping my truck tucked away in the garage:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back