Hope this is not you!!

FlyingLow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found this on another forum.

I saw a preview this am of the Dateline show on catching sex predators. Some guy pulls up to the sting house to meet some young kid. He was driving what looks like an red SRT-10. Hope that it wasn't anyone we know. The show is on tonight at 9:00 pm est.

Wonder if his '06 QC will go to the police auction or if he got it back. Maybe they'll keep it as an interceptor.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Wonder if his '06 QC will go to the police auction or if he got it back. Maybe they'll keep it as an interceptor.
no it'll be used in the UC dept...(Under Cover). :)

Freakin low life scum bag

His name is Rolondo Restacruz.If your reading this please know that I wish you the worst time a man could spend in prizon.Low life loser:mad:

THAT REALY SU**.....
IT'S SO EMBARRASE THAT A PERSON DO THAT KIND OF SH**
:( .... I HOPE IN JAIL HE LEARN HOW TO BEHAVE.

SRT-QC said:
His name is Rolondo Restacruz.If your reading this please know that I wish you the worst time a man could spend in prizon.Low life loser:mad:
:dito:

screw that just castrate that MF, sick bastag needs to be made into an example then prison for ever and ever! finally when he gets out at 90 give him him truck back but put a 4 cyc in it with 100000 miles on it. I Hate People Like That! Make me really wonder about people you just dont know now adays.

This was aired about a year ago. We watched it and wondered if it was anyone we knew. I don't think he got his truck back. Sick MOFO.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back