Racetronix 65 lb injectors for sale

Bone

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Racetronix 65 lb injectors for sale. These are the shorty versions that David Weaver recommended. However, looking at them, I don't believe they will fit thru the Roe base, even though David got them through somebody's SC base. Talking with Sean (Roe) I should use the longer version. Nevertheless, I have not used them. They are flow matched and would be a good upgrade for someone without the Roe base.
pp3.JPG

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Part # INJ-GAS-0002 (S107FM) Part # 107962[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Static Flow Rate: 60 lb/hr @ 43.5PSI (300kPa) = 630cc/hr (sold as 65lb/hr by some vendors) [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Coil Resistance: 12.5 Ohms / High Impedance / High-Z(No ECM driver modifications required)[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Gain: 0.11ms/mg, Offset: 0.055ms, Turn on time: 1.14ms @ 14VDC, Turn off time: 0.85ms @ 600KPa[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Wide angle spray pattern[/SIZE][/FONT]

http://www.racetronix.com/S107FM.html

I paid 550 for them.

Will sell for 400 + shipping. Or any good trade, I am easy. (not that easy Mikey)

They can be used with the Roe setup but will require cutting down the fuel rail spacers and re-drilling/locating the fuel rail mounts....I looked into this after getting the wrong injectors 3 times..;)

TNVIPER said:
They can be used with the Roe setup but will require cutting down the fuel rail spacers and re-drilling/locating the fuel rail mounts....I looked into this after getting the wrong injectors 3 times..;)

Will these work with stock fuel rails? If not exactly what do I need to do to make them work? Thanks

robwclark said:
Will these work with stock fuel rails? If not exactly what do I need to do to make them work? Thanks

Will fit stock fuel rails and Paxton SC trucks w/o modification.....Will not work on the Roe w/o modification because Roe raises the fuel rail requiring longer injectors..

Back up for sale. Previous buyer sold truck.

Sold....

flchub said:
way togo sanqueen
Couldn't pass 'em up and Torrie was dead set on me getting them in order for to do my tune.:) I'll be blowing your phone up soon enough, with some more dumb questions.:D

SANTEEN said:
Couldn't pass 'em up and Torrie was dead set on me getting them in order for to do my tune.:) I'll be blowing your phone up soon enough, with some more dumb questions.:D
He is right;)

Shipped priority mail today.

SANTEEN said:

I think Torrie came to that conclusion after trying to tune my truck with a 10LB pulley...she started starving for fuel at about 5000rpm...I also added a Kenne Bell pump booster.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back