Interest in JMB Grill/Flat emblems Group Buy?

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
If I can get 5 orders I will do a $15ea off discount on any JMB SRT-10emblem. We can keep this open til Sept 15th, post up what emblem(s) you want. Do not post unless you are going to go through with the purchase please! Payment is due by the 15th, I will have all the emblems started on the next day, they typically take 7-14 days to finish. Ill post payment info once this gets (hopefully) rolling.
Thanks!
Justin

Which size would I need if I wanted to replace the RAM head on the front of my 05?

Id be interested in 2 badges, a large one for the tail gate, and whatever size I need for the front. And to they flex to fit the couture of the front grill? Let me know Justin and ill get you paid.

P.S. I totally just realized that your shop is in Fenton, I only live like an hour away from you! Do you ever install parts? In the future id like to have my valve covers, intake manifold, and calipers powder coated all at once, but I don't have the jack for all three core charges at the same time. If I were to place an order with you, could i come over and have you help swap parts maybe for a small install fee?? Or, maybe help install the parts for free, and make me a HUGE JMB Performance sticker for the front wind shield so I can put the word out on the IL side of the river?? Let me know what you think sir!

MoparMan84 said:
Which size would I need if I wanted to replace the RAM head on the front of my 05?

Id be interested in 2 badges, a large one for the tail gate, and whatever size I need for the front. And to they flex to fit the couture of the front grill? Let me know Justin and ill get you paid.

P.S. I totally just realized that your shop is in Fenton, I only live like an hour away from you! Do you ever install parts? In the future id like to have my valve covers, intake manifold, and calipers powder coated all at once, but I don't have the jack for all three core charges at the same time. If I were to place an order with you, could i come over and have you help swap parts maybe for a small install fee?? Or, maybe help install the parts for free, and make me a HUGE JMB Performance sticker for the front wind shield so I can put the word out on the IL side of the river?? Let me know what you think sir!

The emblems are form fitted to the grill contours. All emblem info is in these two links:

http://jmbperformance.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=66_114_108&products_id=274

http://jmbperformance.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=66_114_108&products_id=279

We are actually in Festus now, but Wood river is not far away, we do a full line of installs and custom work here. PM me for a quote anytime.
Justin

flatemblems.jpg

Put me down for:

1 Grill badge- Silver Background, Black viper head, Gen 3
1 Flat Emblems- Large, Silver Background, Black viper head, Gen 3

Is it extra for custom colors or is it only the colors on the pics??

Same price (as long as its not some crazy flip flop paint or something like that), I can do powdercoated colors as well.
Justin

can u do a Sneaky Pete style, for my hood...blue background w chrome pete? like this...
viperemblemm.jpg

Put me down for a grill emblem for a 05 red back ground with silver fangs gen III.

Lets start a list:

Moparman84: 1) 04/05 Grill and 1) Large Flat: Silver w/ Black Gen 3
FastSRT19: 1) 04/05 Grill Viper Blue with Chrome gen 2
Brat: 1) 04/05 Grill Red w/Silver Gen 3

Outnumbered: 04/05 Grill, Black background w/chrom Gen 3

Outnumbered: 1) 04/05 Grill, Black background w/chrom Gen 3
quadster2005: 1) 04/05 Grill and 1) large flat: Black with chrome gen3

Group Buy

I'll take one: 05 grill silver background with Black Gen 3 (fangs)
That silver matches the Dodge paint right?

quadster2005: 1) 04/05 Grill and 1) large flat: Black with chrome gen3
Hightek: 1) 05 Grill emblem, silver background with Black gen 3

Hightek said:
I'll take one: 05 grill silver background with Black Gen 3 (fangs)
That silver matches the Dodge paint right?

Added you, yes it is the same s2 silver as OEM.
Thanks
Justin

How about Grill emblem Fangs, Black fang on Gold background.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back