SRT Nationals

Dale Seeley

Reaction score
I'd like to invite Dave Breiner, and everyone else to a small gathering we're having in Topeka, Kansas in a couple months.

The SRT Nationals is being held at Heartland Park Topeka July 19-22nd. Assuming that you don't have a Viper Truck National meet already planned for this year, you might want to consider having one in conjunction with the SRT Nationals.

We have one day of roadcourse, two days and one night of drag racing, a national level autocross, and three days of carshow scheduled at a first class facility.

The drag strip has been renovated to the highest NHRA standards with all new concrete and asphalt, the autocross competition surface is home to the SCCA Solo2 Nationals later this year, and the road course is also reconfigured and repaved for the SCCA Runoff's (national championships) later this year.

We've got a few trucks lined up to participate, but there's always room for a couple dozen more.

The Shelby Dodge Auto Club (SDAC) is hosting their 16th annual national meet with us. Like the VTCOA, SDAC doesn't have the money to rent a facility like HPT by themselves but still deserves the opportunity have their event at a facility like HPT. They are maintaining their own seperate identity, but working together allows everyone to take advantage of the combined purchasing power.

Vist the event website at http://srtnationals.org

Yes, it's the same event that you saw advertised in the Dodge Truck magazine and on the postcard from SRT Headquarters that you just received.

And don't worry, although there will be Neons there, a lot more Neons than Trucks, it's not a Neon event. It's just that more Neons have signed up so far. We'll have a couple of the Viper Truck big hitters there, Woodhouse Performance (Bob W, Bill Pemberton, Ryan Pemberton, and Mark Jorgenson) as well as Naykid Racing (Cindi Lux and Scottie B White), and John Hennessey also made a verbal commitment a couple weeks ago when we cornered him in Indiana.

So, Get Involved, support your club, and support the SRT Brand. The SRT Nationals is organized and administrated by SRT enthusiasts, for enthusiasts. You won't find a better event for any marque when you consider the factory Engineering, Marketing, Advertising, and Motorsports support and attendance.

See you in Topeka,
Dale

You know I`m there Dale.You got my reservation in way back.Can`t wait to meet you and you can introduce me to ekool.:)

When you meet John, you'll see that he's not as bad as he seems on the internet, just like you'll realize that I'm not as cool as I seem on the internet...:rock:

But seriously, it make sense to organize a meet at this event. The people you need to know at DCX and SRT will be there, in addition to the vendors that you want for the club website. Nothing is worth more than facetime in the business of growing a club or organization.

Besides, it will help you sort out the enthusiasts from the people who just talk a lot, which will mean a lot as the club takes shape and leaderships are formed.

Besides, it's going to be a damn good time. Aside from the driving events, we've got tech seminars with the SRT Engineers, race teams, and vendors. The thursday night Hooters party should be fun, the girls will be at the track the entire event, but will be picking their favorite 35 vehicles for VIP parking at the restaurant on Thursday evening.

Dale

Has anyone started a list who is going to this event. Now that I have a driver I think I will attend.

I don't think it would be okay for me to post a list of names of the entrants without their permission, but so far thare are 13 trucks signed up plus the SRT Engineering World Speed Record and the Onelap trucks.

I'm not sure if Woodhouse is bringing one of their supercharged trucks or not.

Dale

Dale Seeley said:
When you meet John, you'll see that he's not as bad as he seems on the internet, just like you'll realize that I'm not as cool as I seem on the internet...:rock:

But seriously, it make sense to organize a meet at this event. The people you need to know at DCX and SRT will be there, in addition to the vendors that you want for the club website. Nothing is worth more than facetime in the business of growing a club or organization.

Besides, it will help you sort out the enthusiasts from the people who just talk a lot, which will mean a lot as the club takes shape and leaderships are formed.

Besides, it's going to be a damn good time. Aside from the driving events, we've got tech seminars with the SRT Engineers, race teams, and vendors. The thursday night Hooters party should be fun, the girls will be at the track the entire event, but will be picking their favorite 35 vehicles for VIP parking at the restaurant on Thursday evening.

Dale
I can`t wait Dale.:D :D

Guys,you NEED to go to this event.I am going to Chicago, Houston ,the Impala Nats in Indy ,Super Chevy -Indy and the SRT Nats in a 37 day period from the 19th of JUN -the 26th of JUL.

You think that ain`t a busy 30 days?:dontknow: :D

I can`t wait Dale.

Guys,you NEED to go to this event.I am going to Chicago, Houston ,the Impala Nats in Indy ,Super Chevy -Indy and the SRT Nats in a 37 day rump fest from the 19th of JUN -the 26th of JUL.

You think that ain`t a busy 30 days?
:star:

Attachments

• Iloveujohhnycakes99k.jpg
    Iloveujohhnycakes99k.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 110
"I'm with the band, man"

Silver Judas will be playing at the SRT Nationals on Saturday for your enjoyment.

Sample their music at their Myspace account, http://www.myspace.com/silverjudas

We're looking forward to hosting Silver Judas, and you'll be able to say "I remember when they played the Nationals...."

I'm sad to say I'll have to pull out of going to SRT Nationals I can't afford to go and can't get the time off from work. I tried everything I can to get the time off. And the only way I can keep my truck is work at the place I do and will for the next 35 years. Sorry Dale and Dave. I wanted to be there!

I know that feeling!! :( - I been at it for 29 years now so by your calculation sounds like I get to retire in 6 years!:rock: - Thanks for that thought of inspiration Wiz... :D

Last edited:
Texas Yellow Fever said:
That thread's a bit old...:D

. . . . Its a few days old isn't it.

I checked for an expiration date. . . :confused: :dontknow: :p :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back