My $2000 Trip To Taco Bell

Kevan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8:30PM.
It's raining out. HARD. (tornado sirens all afternoon/evening)
I just finished picking up a quick bite at 'The Bell.
Heading home to watch the Avs season opener.

I go through the Shell station parking lot about to make a right and head east on Morse road (it's one-way out of the station).
A dark blue Alero is pulling in.
Because of the weather, time of day, and the bigass bush at the corner of the inlet, I don't see her.
She doesn't see me.

http://www.tremol-no.com/images/woodblock/p1000513.jpg

She's fine.
I'm fine.
The cops showed up, but no police report because it technically happened on private property.

Her car was jacked up- pass. door, fender pushed to tire.
My truck was drivable.
Rachel came by and we gave the girl a ride home. She was very nice about the whole thing.

Insurance calls all day today, and a trip to the dealership for an estimate.
Because of all the claims being filed (lots of hail/wind damage elsewhere around town), no adjuster until Monday PM.
Parts will take 3-4 days to get to the dealership.
3-4 days to repair the truck (Hmmmmm....a bumper, a brake duct and a fascia takes 3-4 days? I had the fascia off in about 15 minutes.....).

There you have it: a $2000 run to Taco Bell.

DUDE!! That sux!! I am very sorry for your misfortune!!

I am sure you will have it fixed up in a jiffy!!

Nowwhat said:
did you try the new Gordita wrap....mmmmm....tastey....

Sorry couldn't resist...glad no one was hurt....make sure they don't drill the front plate holes on your new bumber cover.....

We are officially changing the name to "TACO HELL".............

Sorry about the fender bender...Glad everyone's OK.....

SD

thats why i dont eat taco bell...... and the shits to follow the meal lol

Nowwhat said:
did you try the new Gordita wrap....mmmmm....tastey....
bwahahahahaha!!!!................................Sorry man, that really sucks.:(

Kevan,

Good to hear it is just stuff, and nobody got hurt.

I hate to hear things like this when bad things happen to good people.

Keep the faith and be good to yourself today.

Your new plates will look great on her when she gets the face lift. Glad everyone was ok :D

glad no one was hurt. you ought to put some ghost flames on her whule its getting painted

Kevan said:
8:30PM.
It's raining out. HARD. (tornado sirens all afternoon/evening)
I just finished picking up a quick bite at 'The Bell.
Heading home to watch the Avs season opener.

I go through the Shell station parking lot about to make a right and head east on Morse road (it's one-way out of the station).
A dark blue Alero is pulling in.
Because of the weather, time of day, and the bigass bush at the corner of the inlet, I don't see her.
She doesn't see me.

http://www.tremol-no.com/images/woodblock/p1000513.jpg

She's fine.
I'm fine.
The cops showed up, but no police report because it technically happened on private property.

Her car was jacked up- pass. door, fender pushed to tire.
My truck was drivable.
Rachel came by and we gave the girl a ride home. She was very nice about the whole thing.

Insurance calls all day today, and a trip to the dealership for an estimate.
Because of all the claims being filed (lots of hail/wind damage elsewhere around town), no adjuster until Monday PM.
Parts will take 3-4 days to get to the dealership.
3-4 days to repair the truck (Hmmmmm....a bumper, a brake duct and a fascia takes 3-4 days? I had the fascia off in about 15 minutes.....).

There you have it: a $2000 run to Taco Bell.

Bummer Kevan, at least your not the one hurt. She will be back together in no time. Sorry bud.

Man that sucks, but glad to see everyone was ok.....hope you get 'er fixed asap...:burnout: bikertat

At least the front wheel was nice and shiny.;) Sorry, us apes love shiny things.:D

Sorry to hear this happened. Sucks big time, but at least the damage was minimal and no one was hurt. Still sucks, but it could be worse.

Hope they get her fixed real soon.

May you be back on the road and terrorizing little old ladies... wait, that's not nice... may you be out cruising till your hearts content. Sorry your baby was hurt, but very glad that it wasn't you.

Stretch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back