Mercedes

wheredwhogo?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, I know I have been talking about the E63 AMG, but now I have been drawn to the looks and styling of the CLS 55 AMG AND THE CLS 63 AMG. Has anybody owned any of these two cars that can shed some light on the matter. Thanks....

if given the chance, truck would be gone to get in on a CLS...one of the best looking cars

i noticed the 55 has less hp, but more TQ and is supercharged. the 63 has about 37 more hp, but less tq, both run the same 1/4, but i think the 55 has a faster 0-60 time. the 63's seem to cost more....hmmmmm. how reliable are the superchargers on those mercedes?

Are you FN serious!!!!!!!! CLS Class looks like moms freakin hatch back with a $50,000 price tag on it!! That is easily the ugliest freakin benz I've seen. No big motor, NO performance, just an expensive grocery getter!!!:)

Rockin Ronnie said:
Are you FN serious!!!!!!!! CLS Class looks like moms freakin hatch back with a $50,000 price tag on it!! That is easily the ugliest freakin benz I've seen. No big motor, NO performance, just an expensive grocery getter!!!:)

are you serious, no performance? that thing runs the quarter in mid 12's......i know your kidding...right?

The AMG 55's are the way to go. They are supercharged and with proper tuning pushing up the boost they are BAD ASS.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back