Installed shifter handle w/4 buttons and Exhaust.

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The shifter handle is made by pilot motorsports. When I ordered it it looked kinda of cheesy, I thought it was gonna be all plastic. Not bad actually all metal except for the top where the buttons go and the cheesy flip top. I havent hooked up anything to it yet, want to put it to the abusive shifting test:marchmellow: But I plan on hooking up my line lock/aux fan/nos (for quick shot and maybe the machine gun for the 4th button:D Oh it is wireless by the way:p

IMG00006-20091106-1039.jpg

IMG00005-20091106-1038.jpg

IMG00004-20091106-1038.jpg

IMG00007-20091106-1041.jpg

and for my exhaust I had Justins pipe but took them off too loud for me:marchmellow: plus I think my cats where on the way out. I was gonna go with Hi flow cats but after research those too will eventualy clog, so I went with the dynamax 3in bullet muffler 16in overall length fits perfect and the note is different and I likey. I will post a video of the sound later. My camera is charging. Heres a pic of what they look like. I almost got my sleeper sound without restricting the flow.

IMG00002-20091106-1009.jpg

IMG00016-20090917-1402.jpg
:burnout: :burnout:

Last edited:
Looks pretty cool. I especially like the wireless part. Let us know how it turns out.

GADodgetech said:
Did you get that knob from the sharper image? :D :D :D :D
To be honest I dont even know what the fugg I was looking for when I found that. I already have 5 switches mounted, so when I seen that shit might as well try it. It is stout but that stupid plastic cover keeps poppin up so thats coming off, other then that it is pretty stout. I know if Viper got ahold of one he can redesign it.

With the pipes nice almost as quit as stock when normal driving, Idle, etc:p When you put the Hammer down the JMB comes out you should see the looks.

That shifter knob looks pretty cool. Do you have a link to their website?

DevilDawg3097 said:
To be honest I dont even know what the fugg I was looking for when I found that. I already have 5 switches mounted, so when I seen that shit might as well try it. It is stout but that stupid plastic cover keeps poppin up so thats coming off, other then that it is pretty stout. I know if Viper got ahold of one he can redesign it.

With the pipes nice almost as quit as stock when normal driving, Idle, etc:p When you put the Hammer down the JMB comes out you should see the looks.
we all have week moments dawg, I got some that light up, interested?:D

Stinker said:
we all have week moments dawg, I got some that light up, interested?:D
why do think I dont stay up late anymore:marchmellow: it actualy is not that bad, but for 40 bucks I dont expect miracles either. Now design a T handle with 2 buttons and I will buy that to:p

DevilDawg3097 said:
why do think I dont stay up late anymore:marchmellow: it actualy is not that bad, but for 40 bucks I dont expect miracles either. Now design a T handle with 2 buttons and I will buy that to:p
LOLOL sure have missed ya round here bud:rock:

t handle two buttons, hmm interesting:D

where is the sound CLIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The knob looks like it belongs in a Honda controlling LED's and neon. :D

DevilDawg3097 said:
Take your one button t handle to any machine shop and tell em to duplicate it on the other end. Easy...

VIPER said:
where is the sound CLIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mine is about the same as stock maybe smidge louder. I did the pips strictly for the s/c and performance (it can make a cat glow red real fast:p) Im getting old and just jmb pipes and stock muffler imo sound great and loud just too load for me.I dont do video only pics:aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back