(New) Inertia 426 Hemi 10,000.00(obo)

OSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there are a few LX guys around here so thought i would post this.

This motor was going to replace my 392 but i am up in the air about what i want to do. So trying to see if there is any interest in a beast of a 6.1 based 426 12.5:1, Cp gas ported pistons, Carrillo Pro A-Beam Rods, k1 crank, big valve cnc ported 6.1 heads, port matched 6.1 intake and Msd coils. Stu (Builder) has all of the parts to build it but hes sick so it will be a week or so before he can start i would guess. Since the motor is not yet assembled a cam of your choice could be used in place of the one that was picked for a 5400lbs truck. Stu said this would put down 500+N/A in a car. If you need more details let me know. 10,000 I will also consider trades or partial trades.
Motor will only need your oil pan and timing cover if going onto a LX car

Since i know this will be asked, its just not that fun any more 30k in the last year and a half on go fast parts trying to make a 5400lbs truck go fast and to only get to 12.8 sucks really big harry balls.:dontknow:

i say put that sucker in, throw a 4kstall and shot and go have fun. You'll will def do better then a 12 guaranteed

OSO said:
I know there are a few LX guys around here so thought i would post this.

This motor was going to replace my 392 but i am up in the air about what i want to do. So trying to see if there is any interest in a beast of a 6.1 based 426 12.5:1, Cp gas ported pistons, Carrillo Pro A-Beam Rods, k1 crank, big valve cnc ported 6.1 heads, port matched 6.1 intake and Msd coils. Stu (Builder) has all of the parts to build it but hes sick so it will be a week or so before he can start i would guess. Since the motor is not yet assembled a cam of your choice could be used in place of the one that was picked for a 5400lbs truck. Stu said this would put down 500+N/A in a car. If you need more details let me know. 10,000 I will also consider trades or partial trades.
Motor will only need your oil pan and timing cover if going onto a LX car

Since i know this will be asked, its just not that fun any more 30k in the last year and a half on go fast parts trying to make a 5400lbs truck go fast and to only get to 12.8 sucks really big harry balls.:dontknow:
helluva deal bud:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
wish I had the xtra, that would make a killer drop in , in the challenger:burnout: :burnout:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
helluva deal bud:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
wish I had the xtra, that would make a killer drop in , in the challenger:burnout: :burnout:
Should make for high 10 sec car with the right axles and rear.:)

OSO said:

** Ask yourself this..."In the last year, regardless of your ET, have u had FUN though?" If the answer to that question is yes....then....:rock: :congrats:

Good luck with the sale bro. Someone will be getting a killer set-up....:slug:

slow91 said:
** Ask yourself this..."In the last year, regardless of your ET, have u had FUN though?" If the answer to that question is yes....then....:rock: :congrats:

Good luck with the sale bro. Someone will be getting a killer set-up....:slug:
I have had some fun but I have had a hella lot more fun with less money and no aggravation:D

OSO said:
I have had some fun but I have had a hella lot more fun with less money and no aggravation:D

Kinda like buying a hooker in Vegas for a weekend or marrying a hooker for life...:D

OSO said:
I had it up for sale but no takers. I was going to put a stock motor and trans back in and sell it for 15k obo .

If you put the 426 in it I'll take it for 15k:D

05QCSRT10 said:
If you put the 426 in it I'll take it for 15k:D
Something tells me everybody would want it for 15k with the 426

I would sell it for 25 with 426 and stock radio .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back