SPOTTED!!! Yellow Fever in Smyrna, TN @ BWW

Status
Not open for further replies.

10banger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someplace warm....I'm talking about a little place
Spotted this guy today at Buffalo Wild Wings in Smyrna, TN off of Sam Ridley Pkwy. Anyone here? Seemed like the guy was inside, but I was hovering over it trying to get him to come out and join vtcoa.....:D :D

Hopefully someone claims it:itsme: , I've seen it a time or 2 but I haven't got a chance to stop the fella.

Attachments

• Yellow Fever.jpg
    Yellow Fever.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 622
10banger said:
Spotted this guy today at Buffalo Wild Wings in Smyrna, TN off of Sam Ridley Pkwy. Anyone here? Seemed like the guy was inside, but I was hovering over it trying to get him to come out and join vtcoa.....:D :D

Hopefully someone claims it:itsme: , I've seen it a time or 2 but I haven't got a chance to stop the fella.
It's a QC BTW. I want to meet him so ViperJeff can get his ass registered.... I know the YF's are rare.

Last edited:

man i see one about once a week it seems in the mornings coming around 40 onto 24 around nashville, which is a black reg cab with i think magnaflow and drop kit and some viper decal on it. I have seen him in my 10 several times

cdbull03 said:
man i see one about once a week it seems in the mornings coming around 40 onto 24 around nashville, which is a black reg cab with i think magnaflow and drop kit and some viper decal on it. I have seen him in my 10 several times
That may be me brother.... I'm on 24 & 40 daily driving back and fourth to work. Whereabouts do you live man, we should meet up and kick back a few beers?:D :D :rock: :rock:

What's color 10 do you drive?

mine is a 05 red quad srt 10 with my rims redone in flat black...here is a quick pic from a year or so ago

Attachments

• wed 1259.jpg
    wed 1259.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 1,806

i live in hendersonville, starting next month we will have our cruise in every Friday night weather permitting

Mine (I) am in Hendersonville quite a bit. You guys only live a couple of HRS away and never come to see us in the Nooga.

GriffsSRT said:
Mine (I) am in Hendersonville quite a bit. You guys only live a couple of HRS away and never come to see us in the Nooga.
Chat town is only a couple hours away..... we should do a small g2g somewhere closer to me so that I can attend. I normally am too busy with work to make a long road trip....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back