Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Jeep Product Pics:

DSC_0880.JPG

DSC_0884.JPG

DSC_0889.JPG

DSC_0891.JPG

DSC_0898.JPG

Gen 2 Viper Big Brake Adapter kit (SRT rotors/calipers)
DSC_0903.JPG

Camaro Race Car Custom equal length 2" headers
DSC_0914.JPG

DSC_0917.JPG

DSC_0906.JPG

Snake Skin Green 06 SRT-10 Ram Grill Emblem
DSC_0925.JPG

Finally powdercoated the Jeep Intake Manifold and Strut Bar
DSC_0931.JPG

DSC_0933.JPG

DSC_0934.JPG

DSC_0938.JPG

DSC_0944.JPG

Justin

Nice :rock:
good work

KICK ARSE PARTS BRO:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

yes, very nice justin......i'll be contacting you soon (a couple of weeks) to have you do my valve covers, which have bubbled up after my local powdercoater did them.

Is the gen 2 Brake kit for the fronts?! So it allows gen 3 front calipers and rotors on the front gen2 brackets?

RedSrt007 said:
Is the gen 2 Brake kit for the fronts?! So it allows gen 3 front calipers and rotors on the front gen2 brackets?

Yes, requires 18" wheels. I can get rotors/calipers/pads very reasonable as well. Kit is $289 for what is pictured.
Justin

Hey Justin,
Noticed that the Jeep catch can has a different style of line. Have you changed them or is this somthing else you offer?

MikeNice said:
Hey Justin,
Noticed that the Jeep catch can has a different style of line. Have you changed them or is this somthing else you offer?
i'd purchase some braided lines for the catch-can:rock:

I drilled/tapped my manifold for pipe thread so I could run nylon braided line with AN fittings. I can do a kit like that for the viper engine, but it would require drilling/tapping the valve covers. Most people probably wont want to do it since its about $90 in fittings/hose.
Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back