HP gain with....

Gained 18rwhp and 29ft lbs with 3" mids and HF cats.

Figure the Magnaflow was worth another 10rwhp.

Will know on Thursday...dyno said 443.44 HP and 468.27 Torque after deletion of cats, adding Mopar Long tube headers thru OEM muffler.

Added a magnaflow and two straight thru resonators...

will dyno Thursday to get a baseline before adding VECII and Meth injection.

Should give us a good reading on Magnaflow over OEM. Then will re-dyno for a reading on the VECII impact.

Prof said:
Will know on Thursday...dyno said 443.44 HP and 468.27 Torque after deletion of cats, adding Mopar Long tube headers thru OEM muffler.

Should give us a good reading on Magnaflow over OEM. Then will re-dyno for a reading on the VECII impact.

Who's doing your pull? Amy at Roe?:D

Prof, were your long tube and midpipe dyno results with a stock air cleaner and pcm?

Numbers were pulled with stock PCM and a K&N drop-in (for the record: Centerforce clutch, viper slave and master job, and Fidenza (sp?) flywheel.

Just getting ready for the top mount twin screw...so the truck will outrun the "brick".

Prof said:

This should put to rest the wild, unrealistic, ego driven claims.

Being a professor leads me to rely on data for my conclusions (no emotion or speculation). I hope my step by step approach will give some baseline data for each of the steps in building these trucks...and lots of opportunities to see Amy (lots of emotion and speculation!)...I'm trying to convince her to go where I teach rather than the junior college she attends now...just good ol' respectable recruiting for the university!

Prof said:
Being a professor leads me to rely on data for my conclusions (no emotion or speculation). I hope my step by step approach will give some baseline data for each of the steps in building these trucks...and lots of opportunities to see Amy (lots of emotion and speculation!)...I'm trying to convince her to go where I teach rather than the junior college she attends now...just good ol' respectable recruiting for the university!

Don't forget your camera each time, we need some posts in our "Amy Thread".

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Don't forget your camera each time, we need some posts in our "Amy Thread".
Ok, with all this talk of Amy, we HAVE to have some pictures!!!

Lets get the "Amy Thread" started!!!

Stretch (Too much time on my hands today....)

Prof said:

What kind of resonators and where in the exhaust will they be installed ?
Mine is slightly too loud due to a VA trooper with a hard-on for modded vehicles.

How much was the truck driven after the headers and before the dyno? Lou Belanger is adamant every time I speak to him that you need to give the PCM time to relearn the new headers...

Prof said:
A true professional and scholar!:rock:

I don't know about the PCM learning the new headers....we did the dyno run after install prior to any running!

Now have the VEC II and Meth injection installed (Thursday)...working out a couple of issues on the dyno runs...will get back to the group asap...

My seat of the pants dyno is thrilled.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back