Awesome Picture

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone that loves photography will appreciate the precision of the photo. As the jets are probably moving at around 400 mph and you being just right to get the shot at that instant. And that is a hard formation to stay at as the ones in the "S" are just a little graduated degree behind the next one and staying that way to maintain the formation.

Awesome!

untitled.jpg

It is a great photo of an Air Force training squadron flying in a never-done-before "USA" formation over the control tower "Taj Mahal" (HQ building) of Randolph Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul;
the other for your freedom.

Venom Power said:
Anyone that loves photography will appreciate the precision of the photo. As the jets are probably moving at around 400 mph and you being just right to get the shot at that instant. And that is a hard formation to stay at as the ones in the "S" are just a little graduated degree behind the next one and staying that way to maintain the formation.

Awesome!

untitled.jpg

It is a great photo of an Air Force training squadron flying in a never-done-before "USA" formation over the control tower "Taj Mahal" (HQ building) of Randolph Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American G. I.
One died for your soul;
the other for your freedom.
WOW!! Awesome Anthony. Very cool:rock:

How come you made your font smaller? - I had to squint ;)

Wifey said:
WOW!! Awesome Anthony. Very cool:rock:

How come you made your font smaller? - I had to squint ;)

Nice pikkie......

I have to wear my reading glasses every time I'm on the computer....

Welcome to geriatric city.........lol

SD

Silent D said:
Nice pikkie......

I have to wear my reading glasses every time I'm on the computer....

Welcome to geriatric city.........lol

SD
Isn't Anthony usually much kinder with his font size?

Very cool picture I can certainly read U S A!!:star:

I tried to compromise font size to save space incase everything said would be too much. I'm sure this post is more like what you are used to from me.

Being an ex airtraffic controller I can tell you that that is freakin awesome man! Nice shot! I used to love the fly bys in the tower. Right on Bro!!:rock:

"Negative, Ghostrider. The pattern is full.":D

If you are into this kind of stuff, check out "A Year In The Life: Blue Angels." Some of the most incredible flying you'll ever see.

that looks awesome, we need to fly that over the real taj mahal and all of iraq and afgahanistan

Venom Power said:
Anyone that loves photography will appreciate the precision of the photo.
I love photography (and Photoshop :D)
Fortunately I was there the day they created a true aerial masterpiece:

Last edited:
V10ToGo said:
I love photography (and Photoshop :D)
Fortunately I was there the day they created a true aerial masterpiece:

:) I love photoshop too, makes pictures look incredible.. so much that jets line up perfect.

Sorry to bust your bubble venom power, but the pic is fake. A good buddy of mine is a PIT IP at Randolph and laughed when I emailed it to him, it's gotten around the web from what I understand. There's no way the Air Force, let alone AETC, the training command would let anything like this happen, They're buzz killers. It definitely is some good photoshop though!

Back