Lots of new parts

johnnybravo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After almost 3 months of waiting, I got all my goodies from Justing and Tony put on. The list :D :

JMB Electric fan, radiator pipes, and callipers all powdercoated orange. Flawless work as usual. Justin's the man. Accidentally forgot to send some fittings for the new powersteering hose and he overnighted them right away.
From JTSVP I got stainless brake lines (and Motul fluid to fill them) and his complete urethane bushing package. That truck handles like a threw another sway bar on it.
The service from these vendors just goes above and beyond. I have buddies who buy parts for their cars and constantly get jerked around, but Justin and Tony do everything they can to help out and hook you up. Big thanks guys.

Question: Anybody with stainless brakelines lose braking power? I'm assuming it's the new pads and rotors not being broken in, but my brake pedal feels pretty spongy till I pump it a couple times.

Attachments

• CIMG0002.jpg
    CIMG0002.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 91
  • CIMG0003.jpg
    CIMG0003.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 125
  • CIMG0006.jpg
    CIMG0006.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
  • CIMG0007.jpg
    CIMG0007.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 102

Attachments

• img004.jpg
    img004.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 70
johnnybravo said:
Question: Anybody with stainless brakelines lose braking power? I'm assuming it's the new pads and rotors not being broken in, but my brake pedal feels pretty spongy till I pump it a couple times.
did you bleed both sets of bleeder screws on the front? the front calipers have two each ('05 & '06)....... ;)

Last edited:
moparracing said:
did you bleed both sets of bleeder screws on the front? the front calipers have two each....... ;)

I had my buddy bleed them so I'll have to make sure he know that little tid bit:D .

hey johnny...........

how ya like the Spec/Fidanza set up ???????

ya really have titanium rods in your build???? ya know the weight savins with them?????

Last edited:
ZCx said:
hey johnny...........

how ya like the Spec/Fidanza set up ???????

ya really have titanium rods in your build???? ya know the weight savins with them?????

I love the clutch setup. I've had the Centerforce with and w/o the Fidanza and the SPEC just feels so much better IMO. I like where it enganges and the pedal feel is easier. And with the Fidanza, the engine wraps up a little quicker. Plus it's holding up to the Roe like a champ.

Yep, got titanium rods. I'm really not sure what the weight savings was, but I'll see if I find that out for you bro.

johnnybravo said:
I love the clutch setup. I've had the Centerforce with and w/o the Fidanza and the SPEC just feels so much better IMO. I like where it enganges and the pedal feel is easier. And with the Fidanza, the engine wraps up a little quicker. Plus it's holding up to the Roe like a champ.

Yep, got titanium rods. I'm really not sure what the weight savings was, but I'll see if I find that out for you bro.

thanks, man. just curious. i know they are super strong. just never seen the weight savins numbers.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back