WTB ported heads

DESRT10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for some ported heads, doesn't need to be too radical, so can work with Paxton. Let me know what you got. Basically, I am looking for something that is done, so I could R&R on my engine and prevent lots of down time having my heads done. I would be willing trade up from my stock heads.

If you dont find some ported heads you might buy used heads and have them ported. Then sell yours when removed...several members here have heads they would sell cheap...probably less than $500..

ive got a set if you really want them. Fully Ported , polished and redisigned combustion chambers, milled .020", Manley valves, H/S rockers, Comp cam springs, hardended push rods. havent been used. but id have to have at least what i have in them. 4k and your heads.

faslane505 said:
ive got a set if you really want them. Fully Ported , polished and redisigned combustion chambers, milled .020", Manley valves, H/S rockers, Comp cam springs, hardended push rods. havent been used. but id have to have at least what i have in them. 4k and your heads.

ouch, sounds like you had the good stuff done, but I won't need something that worked over. Thanks though.

faslane505 said:

Hey buddy how much you want for does heads ... Send me a pm

yellow446 said:
Hey buddy how much you want for does heads ... Send me a pm

faslane505 said:

I've got a set of fully assembled stockers if you want something to start from...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back