Thinking about doing the unthinkable........

BAD-RC

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As much as I hate to say it I'm thinkin about putting the 10 up for sale......... I absolutly love my truck, But however I would like to have the extra money from the payment back in my pocket. I'm not hurting and am not in any kind of finacial crunch at all so thats not the issue. With saying that my price is firm and I will not take a penny less so don't bother asking.

Here it is. Its a 2004 Ram srt-10 with 23,xxx miles
Options include
Navigation
B&M shifter
B&M T-handle
Cherry performance lever
Jmb intake w/catch can
BBK throttle body
venom lowering kit
demon coils
venom plug wires
Cat delete
Custom painted heads and tails by yours truely
LED lights in cab.

100_2811.jpg

100_2813.jpg

100_2804.jpg

100_2198.jpg

Heres a video of my dyno run before the bbk throttle body and demon coils truck put down 459.6 HP and 491.9 TQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ8sqL2RB8Q

Price is $22,000 FRIM!!!! That is price for a member going on craigslist for $24K
If I can't get this I will keep it.

Will you take a 100 year payment plan of 2 dollars a day???
You forgot to add the coolest mod the to the list,,,,that little thompson sub machine gun on the lower grill....I will add an extra 5 dollars for that mod on the above plan:D------Keep it!!!!!!

100 years eh??? Thats about how many years fatjacks been around right?

BAD-RC said:
100 years eh??? Thats about how many years fatjacks been around right?
Watch it! You skinny little bitch!!:D :D

Please don't sell your truck and how is my girlfriend??

Every things good Jack. I will keep it if it don't bring the money. Just lookin to do some upgrades around the house. Heck I never drive the thing. 60% of the miles I put on it since I've had it are from 2 trips to PCB and Deals gap.

bad rc

BAD-RC said:
As much as I hate to say it I'm thinkin about putting the 10 up for sale......... I absolutly love my truck, But however I would like to have the extra money from the payment back in my pocket. I'm not hurting and am not in any kind of finacial crunch at all so thats not the issue. With saying that my price is firm and I will not take a penny less so don't bother asking.

Here it is. Its a 2004 Ram srt-10 with 23,xxx miles
Options include
Navigation
B&M shifter
B&M T-handle
Cherry performance lever
Jmb intake w/catch can
BBK throttle body
venom lowering kit
demon coils
venom plug wires
Cat delete
Custom painted heads and tails by yours truely
LED lights in cab.

100_2811.jpg

100_2813.jpg

100_2804.jpg

100_2198.jpg

Heres a video of my dyno run before the bbk throttle body and demon coils truck put down 459.6 HP and 491.9 TQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ8sqL2RB8Q

Price is $22,000 FRIM!!!! That is price for a member going on craigslist for $24K

bad rc ...take it from me a power seller on ebay with 3 stores ...YOU WILL GET A HELL OF ALOT MORE FOR IT ON EBAY!!! HELL IF THAT'S ALL YOUR ASKING ...I'LL BUY IT !!

lol....pretty sure that's all he's asking:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back