I cant wait til my son gets to drive my truck

Lucky no one was in front of it.

Watch through the passenger window, you can see him trying to figure out how to start the car, must have finally finured out I have to push this pedal on the floor. He even manages to get the wipers going....

Last edited:
some people are just plain stupid,giving a kid the keys to a new car,when the kid has never been behind the wheel--moron.

As soon as I made sure he was okay.....I would have choked his freakin lights out. :rock:

Then I would have put a boot up my own ass for being a stupid idiot.

Well, at least the kid navigated through the narrow garage opening without damaging that part of the house. Perhaps he couldn't wait to drive into the kitchen to get some Sunny D.

Last edited:
hahahahahaahahahahahaahhahahahahaha those damn furrrrds!!!!!! reminds me of the time i jumped out of my old toyota pick up w/ the engine running in neutral and for got to set the e brake on it in my friends drive way on a steeep slope.....truck rolled down hillll w/ me holding on to the wheel feet draging on the ground outside the truck w/ door open.....truck hit structural beam between the two electric garage doors and ended up in the garage....backed truck out and both garage doors fell to the ground.....12k in damage to the house....toyota took a lick and kept on truckin!

Rice Eater said:
hahahahahaahahahahahaahhahahahahaha those damn furrrrds!!!!!! reminds me of the time i jumped out of my old toyota pick up w/ the engine running in neutral and for got to set the e brake on it in my friends drive way on a steeep slope.....truck rolled down hillll w/ me holding on to the wheel feet draging on the ground outside the truck w/ door open.....truck hit structural beam between the two electric garage doors and ended up in the garage....backed truck out and both garage doors fell to the ground.....12k in damage to the house....toyota took a lick and kept on truckin!
Garage doors are no match for just about anything. I've see cars, riding lawn mowers, forklifts take them right out. I was called out to a hilly community where a bobcat and trailer became unhitched, went down this street, hit a mailbox, went down a 150 ft. driveway and took out the entire front wall of the garage, went through and kicked the back wall of the garage out 3 feet before it stopped.

Wasn't it Ford that had a problem with vehicles dropping out of park and going into gear. Maybe that guy can use that as an excuse. "It was sitting there in neutral when all of a sudden it jumped into gear and ran through the house".

Heh, might be tough to explain the video circulating around the internet. But obviously he has enough money to begin with so i only feel 1/10 as bad for him.

Silverback said:
Choke kid to death.:mad: Revive.:D Repeat until anger passes.:p :p :D
do kids have 9 lives too? :dontknow: ;) :D

Again, the sterotype of "more money than brains" fits well here..

If you are going to let the kid drive it, take him to a large empty parking lot and let him screw the clutch up there, and avoid the chance of hitting something!!

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back