Brand new set of SRT 10 22" chrome wheels

Steve Austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling a brand new set of SRT 10 22" chrome wheels. These wheels are made by verde and are a very nice wheel. I have sold a dozen sets of these wheels and had no complaints. Show chrome finish with chrome centre caps. Don't be fooled by some of the super cheap knock off rims out there that the chrome peels off in the first few weeks.

$1,850 usd + shipping

Steve Austin

Someone make an offer on these wheels. I really need the room here.

Steve Austin

Not trying to burst your bubble but you can get these with rubber for less than what your selling the rims for.

Then why not go and get it for less and stop ruining his sales?

noid said:
Not trying to burst your bubble but you can get these with rubber for less than what your selling the rims for.

You are totally right you can buy chrome knockoff rims on ebay with rubber cheaper than these wheels but they are seconds and thirds. These are first run quailty and have no blems at all. These rims are tripple dipped show chrome not total crap that the chrome falls off or peels in a few weeks.

Steve Austin

Last edited:
Craig said:
Just curious Steve do you offer trade in's on stock wheels??

Craig I wish I could take a trade on stock wheels but I just got a set out of my shop last week that I had a hard time selling. I had a new set sitting around for almost 5 months. I was glad to see them go :)

Steve Austin

noid said:
Dont understand what I meant? People like me and him like to sell things, and people like you try and mention the cheap imitation versions and act as though they are better. Not being a prick but that it rude.

Steve Austin said:
I am selling a brand new set of SRT 10 22" chrome wheels. These wheels are made by verde and are a very nice wheel. I have sold a dozen sets of these wheels and had no complaints. Show chrome finish with chrome centre caps. Don't be fooled by some of the super cheap knock off rims out there that the chrome peels off in the first few weeks.

$1,850 usd + shipping

Steve Austin

Does anyone also chrome behind the face of the wheel? In the rotor area? :dontknow:

I'm tired of the crappy look it gives with the unpolished area on the wheel there that the dust from the pads leaves... A simple wipe while washing on chromed wheels will keep that area looking good.....if it was fully chromed there...:dontknow:

HaulinAsp said:
Does anyone also chrome behind the face of the wheel? In the rotor area? :dontknow:

I'm tired of the crappy look it gives with the unpolished area on the wheel there that the dust from the pads leaves... A simple wipe while washing on chromed wheels will keep that area looking good.....if it was fully chromed there...:dontknow:
Get some Performance Friction pads for your beast and you won't have all that dust anymore. ;)

ViperTruck2933 said:
Get some Performance Friction pads for your beast and you won't have all that dust anymore. ;)
who makes? Do you have a linky? And is there a difference in braking abilities?:D

MAka said:
Dont understand what I meant? People like me and him like to sell things, and people like you try and mention the cheap imitation versions and act as though they are better. Not being a prick but that it rude.

I understood from the original post. What I could not understant is why would you care. It's not your add.

FYI: "people like me and him" should read "some like he and I ".

Oh I just realized that his rims must be OEM that have been chromed? Because if they are not then they are imitations.

I am not saying that imitations are bad. I have considered them. I am currantly trying to find the weight differences between stock and fake rims.

I only stated the price differences because I was trying to clue someone in on something that they might not have realized. :rock:

Last edited:
noid said:
I understood from the original post. What I could not understant is why would you care. It's not your add.

FYI: "people like me and him" should read "some like he and I ".

Oh I just relized that his rims must be OEM that have been cromed? Because if they are not then they are imitations.

I am not saying that imitations are bad. I have concidered them. I am currantly trying to find the weight differance's between stock and fake rims.

I only stated the price differances because I was trying to clue someone in on something that they might not have realized. :rock:

FYI "Oh I just relized that his rims must be OEM that have been cromed?" should read "Oh I just REALIZED that his rims must be OEM that have been CHROMED?"

"I have concidered them." should read "I have CONSIDERED them"

"I only stated the price differances because I was trying to clue someone in on something that they might not have realized." should read I only stated the price DIFFERENCES (no apostrophe) because I was trying to clue someone in on something that they might not have realized.

Know your shit before you rag on others, slick.

HaulinAsp said:

Yes they are full chrome on the inside as well.

Steve Austin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back