Killed little brother

ViperTruck2933

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was running about 65 mph in the left lane on the freeway today. Right in front of me there was a Silver Neon SRT4 and a slow POS in front of him. The freeway opened up from a 2 lane to a 4 lane (in our direction). SRT4 goes over to the left and gets on it. I follow and downshift to 4th gear. I nailed it and then had to back off to keep from running into the rear of the SRT4.:eek: Waited for him to clear the POS we were passing and nailed it again, passed him on the right (yeah I know, but it was the only way around, lol).

Anywho, I pulled him hard and ran it up to about 140mph. :rock: Had SEVERAL links on him by then. :rock:

Just when I slowed down (traffic ahead) my radar detector started going nuts. Didn't get pulled, but the Trooper was on an overpass ahead. Got a huge thumbs up from him later down the road. He was a good sport and it sure was fun.

Hate to kill one of our own but it sure was fun. Can't get very many takers lately. :burnout:

Sure hope you are thanking the Radar Dectector gods tonight.:adore: :adore: 140 in an anything would have probably gotten you a ride to the crossbar hotel.:( :eek: :D

Silverback said:
Sure hope you are thanking the Radar Dectector gods tonight.:adore: :adore: 140 in an anything would have probably gotten you a ride to the crossbar hotel.:( :eek: :D
I know, I was sweating it for a second there..:eek:

:D

mauiSRT/10 said:
Must have been Justin's new traction kit!!!!!! LOL

Excellent dude......taking out younger bro..... show him what real men drive!!! LOL

patrick
Hehehe, just couldn't help myself, ya know. :rock:

ViperTruck2933 said:
Hehehe, just couldn't help myself, ya know. :rock:

Of course you couldnt!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: Thats what big brothers do.......beat up on little bro!!!!:D

I have this ongoing deal with my older brother........he calls me "baby bro".....I call him "little bro" as he is smaller than me!!! LOL

patrick

I had a similar experience with a black SRT-4. We left the light together then I noticed something keeping up with me (that rarely happens - I usually get out front quickly). I punched it without looking over to see what I was running - pulled a couple of lengths then backed off. A guy in a new SRT-4 pulled up grinning from ear to ear even though he was beaten. We both had fun for several more lights then a curvy stretch. He could not even keep up with me in the curvys. Loads of fun.

Back