What do you guys think?

zex-srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didnt have anything to do today so i went to a car show a found this. It was only $4.00, it is just a hat pin. I know it is a genII snake but they didnt have a genIII snake that will fill up the hole. I think it looks better then the ram head. And you might think it is crazy to put a chunk of metal where the air bag is so i put some strong glue on just one side of it. So if it does inflate it might just throw it off to the side. But ill let you guy know what happen if it does go off.

Attachments

• DSC00006.JPG
    DSC00006.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 243
  • DSC00007.JPG
    DSC00007.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 265
Looks good but one thing to consider. If the airbag goes off, it becomes a projectile.

That is why i only put glue on one side. And i think if the air bag goes off i going to be more worryed about the truck. And i am use to metal objests flying at me. Better a small pin then an IED.

def look hot! i want one, where can i get this? what is the name of this product?

Stinker said:
I used one off a gen II center cap, its a tad larger, guess my gord will be plastered with a snake on my noggin:D

I did the same thing. (Gee, wonder where I got it from?:rock: ) I like the looks of it and it fills up the space where the rams head was very well. But I also like the looks of what you have there with the colored emblem. I have thought about pulling mine back off and painting it myself.

Stretch

DRamSrt10 said:
def look hot! i want one, where can i get this? what is the name of this product?

Yeah any chance someone can get ahold of a few of these? Be nice to add some flash and get rid of the ram.

no still in texas, wont start running the truck untill i get back to NC.

The red is accented in a number of other spots on the dash, so that's cool....

I'm just a bit concerned about the fact that it's a pin... Did ya' cut the pin off.......? (sorry if that's a stoopid fkn question)...

I'm also not quite sanguine about it being on the air bag..........

Nice accent, though.............

D

Yea, i just cut off the back of it and made it it flat so i can glue it on.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back