Hey, i was driving to the gym yesterday and managed to do two three sixtys
going up a hill... heres the damage.

100_1785.jpg

100_1784.jpg

100_1783.jpg

100_1781.jpg

100_1782.jpg

Thank my lucky stars no one was around me. What i don't understand is,
believe it or not i was being careful:dontknow: . i was driving 25 to 30 because i knew
the roads weren't in the best condition. but going up that hill my truck just
started spinning. I called GEICO today and they told me theyll take it in tommorow
and have it worked on. I should get it by the end of next week.

Anyone else have any problems with the road conditions lately?

Sharpi

Damn, that sucks. Sorry.

But maybe if ya had the wing on it'd been ok;) J.K

Will

yeah i'm fine. when i started sliding i just braced myself. although if i didn't
have my seatbelt on i'm almost 100% confident i would have hit my head on
the driver side door window. So lesson learned. Wear your Seatbelts!! :top:

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
Anyone else have any problems with the road conditions lately?

Sharpi
Yeah - crawled outta bed Wednesday morning to see a very light coating of snow on the ground. Combined with our recent super-cold spell, it spelled mucho accidents everywhere in the area!!

Good thing I know when to say when and stayed the F_ck Home!!:D

Sucks about your truck - Sorry to see it, but it's good you came out of it OK!:rock:

And hear when I read the title of the thread I thought you had raced a couple of Ferrari's!:dontknow:

Sorry to hear but looks like nothing too serious on the body damage....flesh deep only!

That would be why mine stays park for the winter. Can't imagine driving it in the snow, heck I don't even take it out in the rain LOL

mopar_mudder said:
That would be why mine stays park for the winter. Can't imagine driving it in the snow, heck I don't even take it out in the rain LOL

I'm with ya there, fair weather only! Sorry to hear about the truck Sharpi, atleast you walked away and you're being reunited with her. You two will be back to normal in no time!:rock:

Wow!:eek:

Sorry to hear about your truck!!

Glad you are ok!

Looks like it's time for custom paint!!:rock:

Sorry Bro!! Just remember, anything less than good dry pavement for these trucks can spell disaster.

It probably happened cause you had no wing!!:p

It all looks very repairable, find a good body shop!!

You may want to have it painted black, it will be faster then!!:D :p ;)

Another non winged truck!? I am happy to hear your ok, but now will you put the wing back on?

BigRed460 said:
Another non winged truck!? I am happy to hear your ok, but now will you put the wing back on?

Haha, when i bought the truck i ordered 'a' tonnau cover from mopar
and i got that crap :mad: . i expected the quadcab tonnau cover
with the wing. I still have the wing and will probly put it back on during the summer. :rock: :burnout:

Sharpi

whoa...that sux abt your truck but happy that you are okay..what happened? did you hit something on road and slipping, maybe black ice?

Wow....glad you are ok....

The wings are for looks only....so don't let the maniacs give you crap....

If you hava cool adjuster...a Magnaflow will be cheaper for them to put on then a OE replacement....:rock:

Glad your alright! Sorry about the truck! Maybe you'll get some goodies out of the deal! That should make you feel better.;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back