MBRP Exhaust

mosrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you haven't purchased a cat back exhaust yet look into the mbrp exhaust. its 3" all the way back, with 3.5" tips. Its polished stainless all the way back. Looks just like the bb catback. Some earlier posts had it for almost a grand. Picked it up for $545 delivered in 3 days from Canada(gotta love the canadians). Looks good, sounds great. The man himself JMB Justin installed it for me today. He did a fantastic job(You should see the viper coupe in his shop supercharged and nos holy crap!!! but I digress)I was worried it would be overwhelming loud but it sounds great! No more people thinking I'm the ups guy when I drive by. I know everyone loves magnaflow but this is a great product at a great price.

PS and hopefully only 1 more week till I get my jmb mid pipes!!! Thanks again Justin for another great job on my truck!!!!!:burnout:

Last edited:
We used my truck to make that exhaust so I've had it on for quite some time, I love how it sounds! And stainless keeps its luster, it still looks brand new! I've put a few miles on it including the trip down to FL and then back up on the hot rod tour last year :rock:

Black1 said:
MBRP makes AWESOME stuff. :rock: The diesel guys swear by them. :)
Its what I run on my Ram3500 and I am working with them now to make a dual stack set up for my new Kodiak. The only exhaust to run as far as I'm concerned:D

InfinitySRT said:
Its what I run on my Ram3500 and I am working with them now to make a dual stack set up for my new Kodiak. The only exhaust to run as far as I'm concerned:D

I had a Bully-Dog on my Furd... :eek: I wish I had the MBRP. But, alas, that truck is history.... :eek: :D :rock:

I just looked at the website it says standard cab... do u have a QC or an RC??

ok guys here's some pics. pardon the quality it's dark and not a very good photographer.

ps I also included some pics of my bm shifter handle I had media blasted and polished to a shine the factory hurst wishes it had.

Picture 032.jpg

Picture 029.jpg

Picture 023.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 018.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

Picture 027.jpg

That looks nice, Mo. :rock:

It looks like the tips are cut at a higher angle than the Maggy... :dontknow: :rock: Looks like the tips stick out a little further as well. But, that could just be the camera angle. :confused: :)

Here is a pic of the Magnaflow on my truck, for comparison purposes. :dontknow:

DSCF0001-8.jpg

Last edited:
There are pics of the system on my truck on their site, www.mbrp.com and I sent them a sound clip they should be posting on the site shortly, but if anyone would like it PM me and I'll send it over.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back