Gauges, did someone say gauges?

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I been busy. What doesn't show is besides all the (count 'em 10) Ultra Lite II gauges, I also added an RB4 (the RB1 I bought was DOA), the iPod adapter (both audio and video), and a u-Connect...now all I have to do is finish hooking all them damn gauges up...:eek:

Attachments

• DSCF1143.JPG
    DSCF1143.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCF1144.JPG
    DSCF1144.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 212
  • DSCF1145.JPG
    DSCF1145.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 1,435
Why do you need that many gauges? it's a truck not a damn airplane...

Texas Yellow Fever said:
But...It has a wing...:dontknow: :confused: :burnout:

True.... I guess you might take off one day and will need those gauges...

Steve-o,

You better not add any more gauges...... The FAA will force you to obtain a pilot's license.

Looks really cool.......

D

the plane boss the plane!!!!!

Bucke your next brother!!!!!
get some......got you...hahahahahaha

I want to add the appropriate gages when I add my supercharger. My problem, is i do not know which ones are appropriate.

From reading I think I need a air:fuel gage and a boost pressure gage. What else?

I really like my crash handle, I use it to hold on to when I wash the roof. So i do not want to loose it to add gages. Where do I get the gage pod for above the rearview mirror?

Thanks,
Dale

tinygiants said:
I want to add the appropriate gages when I add my supercharger. My problem, is i do not know which ones are appropriate.

From reading I think I need a air:fuel gage and a boost pressure gage. What else?

I really like my crash handle, I use it to hold on to when I wash the roof. So i do not want to loose it to add gages. Where do I get the gage pod for above the rearview mirror?

Thanks,
Dale

If I was going to go with a F/I system I would add an EGT gage with a probe in each exhaust port. I'm sure you could find a programmable readout so it would always read the hottest cylinder.

Where's your scangauge II?

hemi killer said:
So what is the barometric pressure reading right now.

Do you want it in millibars or inches of mercury :)

I'm a meteorologist so I just had tho chime in :)

I could also give you our current density alt in feet here in Goodland if you'd like. :dancing:

Looks cool Steve...didnt see a clock though..hmm..:D

What's the time it takes to validate the information on the gauges before you leave your driveway... temp.... check... air/fuel... check.... assmonkey meter.... check... :p I hope you have a radio in that m'fer to get permission to leave the driveway :p

I can hear it now... roger tower... this is jumbo yellow niner ready for departure... copy that jumbo niner... please taxi onto runway 4... :D

tidnab said:
What's the time it takes to validate the information on the gauges before you leave your driveway... temp.... check... air/fuel... check.... assmonkey meter.... check... :p I hope you have a radio in that m'fer to get permission to leave the driveway :p

I can hear it now... roger tower... this is jumbo yellow niner ready for departure... copy that jumbo niner... please taxi onto runway 4... :D

Hey, what's up with this "...assmonkey meter..."?:dontknow: ;) :D

Which one monitors B.A.C.?

Which one displays instant drag coefficient?

Oh, I bet you have a anemometor on your roof. :D

Other than that, looks like you're monitoring everything! Nice.

All you need now is a Gauge Pillar on the Passanger side and you can just look around in circles lol!!! Looks good Brother!!

You must have eye's like a fly to keep track of that many guages.:D

Dominick572 said:
All you need now is a Gauge Pillar on the Passanger side and you can just look around in circles lol!!! Looks good Brother!!
good idea... he needs that dvd/nav head unit with the gauges on it too!!!

here it is :)
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/product/details/0,,2076_310069876_192089326,00.html

here's what it does
Displayed Information:
• Vehicle Performance: Speed, R.P.M., Lateral G Force, Acceleration, Torque (estimate), Horse Power (estimate), Slope Angle, Angular Velocity, Battery Voltage
• Current Location: Longitude & Latitude, Altitude, Direction, Direction to Destination, Distance to Destination
• Other Information: Date, Time, ODO Meter, Trip Meter, Level Meter, My Record

GOTTA HAVE IT!!!

the next step to this is to be able to have your head unit control a VEC... remove the necessity of having a laptop... that'd be sweet... get your truck to backfire on demand LOLOL

Last edited:
tidnab said:
good idea... he needs that dvd/nav head unit with the gauges on it too!!!

here it is :)
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/product/details/0,,2076_310069876_192089326,00.html

here's what it does
Displayed Information:
• Vehicle Performance: Speed, R.P.M., Lateral G Force, Acceleration, Torque (estimate), Horse Power (estimate), Slope Angle, Angular Velocity, Battery Voltage
• Current Location: Longitude & Latitude, Altitude, Direction, Direction to Destination, Distance to Destination
• Other Information: Date, Time, ODO Meter, Trip Meter, Level Meter, My Record

GOTTA HAVE IT!!!

the next step to this is to be able to have your head unit control a VEC... remove the necessity of having a laptop... that'd be sweet... get your truck to backfire on demand LOLOL

Thats really cool man, it would be perfect if you could add on a Vec. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back