Time to buy my SuperCharger 3500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Fast400

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
WHat you see is what you get. You'll get the supercharger, the top intake piece, the bottom intake piece, the pulley on end of supercharger, the heat shield and the bypass cooler. Now the front part of the bypass cooler that goes in front of the radiator is still ON my truck. It will be 2 weeks before I can ship this part to you. You'll also get the filter that goes on Supercharger. With you being able to sell your intake, this ends up costing you about 3k roughly.

You will not get anything else with the kit. No VEC (it's still attached to the truck) and no big bottom pulley. You'll need to call Roe to get the belt and a bottom pulley. Worst case you'll spend 3-500 bucks doing all this. That will give you the same kit they sell for 5800 bucks for 4000.00

As far as payment methods. I accept all major credit cards, paypal and cash/check. If you need to do a combo payment (card+paypal) that is fine. The first person to email me at [email protected] with either credit info or a paypal payment of 500.00 will get it. The paypal payment will go to [email protected]. If you make the payment to paypal PLEASE email me at [email protected] afterwords so I can post here that someone has bought it. I will ship at no charge anywhere in the USA. If outside USA you pay actual shipping.

I leave for vegas tomorrow, but these items can ship anytime.

Thanks

Attachments

• truck 008.jpg
    truck 008.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 145
  • truck 009.jpg
    truck 009.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 96
Sold, mods please close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts