04/05 black taillights and 3rd brake light

Geodriller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like it says. can either be smoked or tinted lenses or clear with black interior. would prefer aftermarket, but a polished set of oem tinted ones might just work for the right price

thanks

Just like it says. can either be smoked or tinted lenses or clear with black interior. would prefer aftermarket, but a polished set of oem tinted ones might just work for the right price

thanks

What are you putting them on?

I have a pitch black set. they need buffed out. they were sprayed but never finished.

let me know.

Hey ramdude, is ur jetta a TDI?

Na just the S.

I believe they have been sprayed with clear. they are my old stock ones. friend did them for me and did a half ass job. he said all they need is a buff.

PM me your number & I'll shoot ya some pics threw text.

Na just the S.

I believe they have been sprayed with clear. they are my old stock ones. friend did them for me and did a half ass job. he said all they need is a buff.

PM me your number & I'll shoot ya some pics threw text.

u got the third brake light too? doo they look like Jeffboyette's?

pm sent bud.

Just keep your oem ones and use a red 3m pad and scuff them up evenly. Prepsol them, Tape up what ever you don't want paint on. I used ppg clear and a few drops of black in the clear and shot all my lights. easy $$

D2D372DE-D121-4235-A2E6-BF0F33D0AC7B-945-000000C2845290F7.jpg

Just keep your oem ones and use a red 3m pad and scuff them up evenly. Prepsol them, Tape up what ever you don't want paint on. I used ppg clear and a few drops of black in the clear and shot all my lights. easy $$

Rockon dude , that's how the pros do it!!!:rock::D:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back