05 CE

members

think he is asking how many on this site :D
i personaly dont know :confused:

the reason i'm asking is i'm in Korea right now,i plan on having a shirt made with a sticker i seen on the back,on the front maybe srt10 with the number beneath it.if it turns out ok i'll get pictures and maybe orders

That would look nice on a baseball cap too!

144/200

talked to t-shirt shop yesterday,ordered the first one i'll pick it up next weekend.the front will have srt10 emblem on the front and the blue pic on the back.i'm triing to put the truck number in the snakes head.i asked about a black one with the srt10 on the front and the red vtcoa pic(almost the same as the blue one) on the back.for one shirt it was kinda of pricey.i'm sure they would sell.maybe i should order a bunch and hope for the best.if my count is right i think there is 9 ce's on here.#9,192,200,86,87,57,11,92,144.sound right.

sstdusty said:
talked to t-shirt shop yesterday,ordered the first one i'll pick it up next weekend.the front will have srt10 emblem on the front and the blue pic on the back.i'm triing to put the truck number in the snakes head.i asked about a black one with the srt10 on the front and the red vtcoa pic(almost the same as the blue one) on the back.for one shirt it was kinda of pricey.i'm sure they would sell.maybe i should order a bunch and hope for the best.if my count is right i think there is 9 ce's on here.#9,192,200,86,87,57,11,92,144.sound right.

I have #92, and I would be in.

Anybody seen an available SRT-4 CE?

hemi killer said:
I think there is about 5 or 6 of us on the site.

Guys, I'm looking for a 2005 SRT-4 CE to purchase. I figured you guys keep an eye out for any 2005 CE that are available. If you see one that is available for purchase please send me an email to [email protected] or give me shout on my cell at (904) 608-3424. THANKS!, Mark

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back