06 mineral grey RC for sale

Discussion in 'SRT-10 Trucks and Parts For Sale' started by fasnuff, Dec 11, 2011.

1. fasnuff

fasnuff Full Access Member

I have a 06 mineral grey SRT 10 that is still for sale. The truck has around 48k miles on her, there are a few scratches nothing major. There is a bend in the chin spoiler, I presume the previous owner clipped a curb or something. The wheels were replaced with SRT chrome replicas with Nitto 420 rubber, I have the factory wheels, one has a nick in the outside lip, another has a crack in the inside lip, I have been told it's the seam that has cracked. For the right price I will send the original wheels with the truck. The interior is perfect I have not seen any problems with the interior. Everything works, no warning lights. I can not get pictures to post from my iPad, or phone if you would like pics email or text me at 432-978-0124 or [email protected], or if someone feels up to posting them I can email you the pics, sorry. I am asking $24,000 with the factory wheels on it, and $25,500 with the replicas on it. I will have the factory wheels in the bed with the replicas on it for $25,500. I have a few extra parts that will go as well for this price. The truck is completely factory with the exception of a weld in Magnaflow muffler.

2. wesalbert

wesalbert 2015 Truck of the Year Supporting Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. SRT10VENOMOUS

SRT10VENOMOUS 1800HP Club. And climbing Supporting Member

dammm thats a sexy truck

4. fasnuff

need her gone pretty quick, I dont want to pull pay off out of savings. I am asking $22,500 or best offer for this truck for next couple days.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  5. Midnight Runner

Midnight Runner New Member Supporting Member

Nice ass truck man.

6. JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE Active Member Preferred Vendor

Killer price! hate you have to sell boss, but good luck man

7. fasnuff

Thanks guys. I love this truck, and have enjoyed every minute I have had her, but more pressing matters have prevailed. My wife is pregnant with twins, and we are in the process of buying a new house. Well my mortgage officer changes stuff up on us everyday, first he says don't do anything, don't buy or sale. Then he comes back and says pay off this and that, then he says if you will pay off the truck we will be in perfect shape. Wish they would just make up my mind! The truck needs to be a bigger one anyway, so no time like the present to rush her off. $22,500 is way less then what I owe, but it's not firm. I need her gone, so if your interested make an offer, I will entertain offers the worst I can do is say no. So don't hesitate.

8. wesalbert

wesalbert 2015 Truck of the Year Supporting Member

When I got my house they played those games with me.
    Told me to pay off the car, but then said don't get a loan or put it on any cards. I was like WTF :confused:

9. fasnuff

There have been several WTF moments, at least one a day for the last two weeks. I know I will look back on this someday and laugh, but right now Im kind feeling postal. I now know why it's a good thing I don't have any guns in my posation lol.

10. REPOMAN1

REPOMAN1 Active Member Supporting Member

Good luck man . Try craigslist thats how i sold my truck

11. Midnight Runner

Midnight Runner New Member Supporting Member

Congrats on the twins man.